Chapter 21: Run

Mia's Pov

"We have to go back," I opened my eyes to see Aiden pulling a shirt over his head. He picked up a picture frame and stared at it. The picture was missing from that one.

I sat up and stared at the clock. It was around six. The sun would set in about thirty minutes. I cursed myself in my head and grabbed my bra pulling it back on. I pulled my hoodie over that and sat up pulling my pants on.

"Charlotte heard everything. That's why Cody has werewolf blood in him. Not much, but enough to be turned. That's what they're downstairs talking about now," he pulled a suitcase from under his bed and started to pack some things,"hey, whatever happened to the locket I gave you?"

"Aaron broke it when he was younger. I never had the time to get it fixed," he pulled a box from under his bed and handed it to me.

"I was going to give this to you for your birthday that year. I guess I never got to it," I unwrapped the colored paper. Inside the box was a necklace with a heart pendent inside. On the heart it had engravings on it. It said Aiden + Mia = forever.

"Aiden, I love it," I said taking in from the box and putting it around my neck.

"When did you become so girly?" he teased putting his arm around my shoulder and grabbing his bag before we walked down the stairs. We ignored his parents and went back to the car. I sat in the passengers seat and leaned my head against the window.

We drove for a while before he stopped the car and turned to me. I looked over at him with a bored expression. He started the car again, but was going faster.

"Aiden, what the hell? Why are you driving so fast?" I asked pulling my seat belt on. He turned to me then continued driving.

"You don't have control Mia," he pulled down the mirror. My blue eyes were slowly starting to turn silver. As soon as they turned completely silver, Aiden pulled into the parking garage.

He got out the car and came to my side. I let him wrap his arm around my shoulder and we slowly walked back to the pack house. Aiden left me in my room to go check on the people that had no control. I didn't know that I was one of them.

Aiden's Pov

I whistled some off tune song as I was walking to the pack jail. I couldn't wrap my head around all of it. I was the Alpha, Mia was my mate, I had children, I'm even alive. Mia figured out a way to bring me back, but she keeps telling me that I was another person. How do I just become another person?

Paige nodded his head to me as I walked into the jail. He told someone that I was the Alpha. The person stared at me like I had two heads. I walked into the jail, seeing people getting chained into the walls. They looked up at me as I passed. They all knew that I was the Alpha, but they couldnt figure out who I was. Did Mia ever tell her pack that I was in the wrong body? Did she tell them that I was Aiden Barnes and not Luke Conway?

Mia likes Luke Conway more. I could tell by the way she looked at me whenever I did something wrong. When she put her hands on my cheeks and I pulled away from her, I could see it in her eyes that she was thinking that Luke Conway let her touch him that way. Well I wasn't Luke Conway anymore.

Mia's changed though. She's nothing like I remember her. Since I've been here, she hasn't even picked up a cigaret. She hasn't even gotten drunk yet. Is it because she grew up or is it because she has children, well we have children. I never grew up though. I don't think I ever will and that's why Mia's acting the way she is.

"Alpha," a women smiled at me while locking someone's chains. She had some type of power. Was she the beta's mate? She couldn't be anything else,"I was the third. My mate is the beta. My names Kidd. Mia's one of my best friends."