Chapter 19: Shoot him

Mia

I stared into his eyes ignoring him. His whole body continued to shake and his eyes were red like he's been crying. There were cuts all down his arms. I stared at the wall behind him, unable to look at him in the face.

"I need to go."

"Mia, you're the Luna. You can't just keep leaving. We need you Mia. Your children need you," he walked over to me. I jerked back into my wall, hitting my back. He froze in his spot, wincing.

"Do you need me?" I asked quietly. He looked up at me.

"Mia, you know I need you. I love you and I need you," he said coming over to touch me. I let him hug me. The gun in my bag suddenly got heavier. I pulled away from him.

"If I don't come back, I love you," I kissed his cheek then walked out the door before he could stop me. There, I ran into Jalin. I froze and stared at the door behind him. He was staring at me like he was some animal and I was his prey.

"Where are you going?" He asked leaning backwards. I shrugged and tried to push past him. He grabbed my arm and held. I cried out and pulled my elbow back, breaking his nose. He cried out and held his nose as I ran past him out the door.

I stripped down and put my clothes in my bag then put it on my back. I shifted into my leopard and ran out my pack. I ran into our neighboring back. Cameron's pack. Alpha Camden's pack. The guards let me in with an excuse that I needed to talk to the alpha. I told them to not tell him.

I walked through the front doors of the pack house. All around me, the lights switched off. I walked up the stairs to Alpha Camden's room. I pulled the gun out my pocket and walked into the room quietly. Alpha Camden never found his mate, but he had a daughter with one of the she-wolves in his pack. No one knew where that women went. Most think she was killed.

Alpha Camden's head shot up as I clicked the gun. I turned the lights back on then walked over to him, pressing the gun into the side of his head. He winced then looked up at me.

"Mia?" he asked confused.I pushed the gun harder into his head.

"Get up. Do not alert any of your guards," I growled into his ear. He smirked and stood up. I pushed the gun into his back and pushed him towards the door. His second command and new alpha were gone. All that was left was his third. I didn't know his third.

"Why don't you just shoot me now and take my power?" he asked as I pushed him down the stairs.

"I don't want your power," was my short response as we excited the pack house. The thunder and lighting suddenly got stronger and beside me, a tree was struck sending bright red fire into the air before the rain consumed it.

I continued walking in my normal pace. I wasn't worried. All I needed to do was get him past the guards and that was going to be as easy as pie.

"My guards won't let you out. The full moon is tomorrow. They're not letting anyone out," he smirked. I hit him in the back of the head with the gun. He winced and continued moving.

It took awhile to get to the pack gates. His pack was bigger than mine and it took us longer because we weren't shifting. When we did get back to the gates, the guards had their guns pointing at me.

I lifted my hands as lighting rose from the ground, enveloping around them. They were surrounded by cages now. The cages where only I had the key.

Alpha Camden's eyes widened but he tried to hide his surprise. I walked pass the guards and pushed him into the forest leading to my own pack.

It took us a half hour before walking pass the gates to my pack. It was enough time for him to figure out a plan. I wasn't worried though. The only thing I was worried about was someone stopping me.