First Time Meeting

Billy:
You panted as you ran through the school halls. I can't be late, you thought, panicked. Suddenly, your body slammed into another's, causing you to fall over, your books and papers flying. "Ohmygod I'm so sorry," you quickly apologized to the person. You began to pick up your books and papers, then looked up to see a pair of wore out sneakers. You continued to look up and saw that the sneakers were attached to a boy with shaggy dark hair and bright green eyes. He looked down at you with an unreadable expression. You recognized the boy. It was the new kid, Billy Batson. You two had never actually met but you had seen him and Freddie Freeman slip out of the school doing who knows what.
"Hi," he said. You blinked, quickly snapping out of your daze.
"Hi," you mumbled, then continued to pick up your books.
"Oh, let me help you," Billy said quickly before kneeling down and helping you with your books. Once he picked up half and YOU the other half, he handed you the books. "I'm Billy," he introduced, smiling slightly.
"Y/n," you said shyly.
"Well, I have to go," Billy stated, glancing behind you. "But it was nice meeting you. I hope we can talk." He grinned then walked away, leaving you with a gaping mouth and deep blush.

Freddie:
"Everyone say hello to our new student, Y/n L/n," your homeroom teacher stated. You felt your cheeks heat up at the sudden stares of the class. "Miss L/n, please take a seat next to Mr. Freeman." She motioned to a boy with curly untamed hair. He was drawing on a piece of paper but his head shot up when he heard his name. His eyes widened when he saw you. They were a deep brown. You smiled warmly at him, your smile grew when you saw his superman shirt. You walked to the desk next to him and sat down.
"Hi," you whispered to the boy. "I'm y/n."
"Freddie Freeman," he introduced, grinning.
"Nice shirt," you whispered, glancing at his shirt.
"Oh, thanks," Freddie stated. His eyes sparkled. "Do you like superheroes?"
"Uh duh," you scoffed, motioning to your Batman (or your favorite superhero) t-shirt.
"Ah, so you're a Batman fan?" Freddie smiled.
"Yes," you said firmly. "Because he's the best superhero ever."
"Uh, I disagree," Freddie said, rolling his eyes. "Super Man is the best. He has the best powers."
"Ok, but Batman doesn't need powers to be awesome," I argued. "He just has talent and money."
"I'd say that superpowers could count as a talent," Freddie smirked. Suddenly the bell rang. Freddie and I looked up to see people filing out of the classroom. Freddie frowned, then his eyes lit up again. He turned to you. "Do you want to sit with me at lunch?" he asked eagerly.
"Sure," you smiled. And that's how a beautiful friendship began.