You Get Hurt

Billy:

"Ow!" you exclaimed loudly as your toe rammed into a door frame. You looked down and saw that it was bleeding only slightly. 

"Y/n!?" Billy slid into the room you were in, accidentally hitting the wall. "Ow," he mumbled then looker at you again. "I heard you yell."

"I just stubbed my toe," you said, looking down at your bleeding and now bruised toe. "I'm fine, really," you lied, biting your lip in a desperate attempt to stop yourself from crying. 

"Liar," Billy stated, then picked you up bridal style and lied you on the couch. He used a pillow to prop up your foot, then left the room. You let a tear fall. Your toe hurt more than you wanted it to. Billy quickly came back with an ice pack, wet washcloth, and ice pack. He sighed sadly when he saw the teardrop from your chin. He knelt by your toe, washed off the blood, place the bandaid over it, then put the ice pack on top. 

"There we go," he smiled at you. You smiled back, glad to have such a caring boyfriend.

Freddie:

You looked up from your comic book when you heard the doorbell ring. You furrowed your brows, wondering who it could be, then put down the comic book and got up. Suddenly, the doorbell began to ring over and over again. You smiled light, now knowing that it was Freddie at the door. You opened your bedroom door, then ran down your stairs. By the fifth step, you tripped over a step and your own two feet then fell down the rest of the stairs and hit the ground with an "oof".

"Y/n?" Freddie asked, walking into the house. He looked around, then saw you upside down, your legs still on the stairs. "Oh my gods, are you ok? I heard a thump, plus- well you're on the ground." 

"Eh, I'm fine," you shrugged, wincing slightly. 

"Liar," Freddie chuckled. He limped up to you, then gripped your hand and yanked you upwards. You grunted, then fell forward, putting all your weight on Freddie. He huffed and wrapped his arm around your waist. You looked up at him and he smirked. "Looks like you're falling for me," he said. 

"No, I just can't move," you smirked. 

"Well then let's get you to the couch," Freddie chuckled then dragged you to the couch. "Stay."

(With his own crutch? Who knows?)