You Feel Insecure

(A/n ⚠warning⚠ this includes depression and self-loathing so if that makes you uncomfortable then skip this chapter.)

Billy:

You are just a quiet sad little girl. That sentence ran through your head over and over again. Just the day before, Gretta, the biggest bully in the school, had said that to you, along with other things. You sat on your bed, tears running down your cheeks as silent sobs escaped your lips. You're ugly and stupid and you don't belong here.

"Y/n?" you heard a faint voice calling your name. You watched silently as your door opened. Billy walked in but stopped when he saw you crying on your bed. "Y/n?" He walked up to the bed and sat next to you. "Why are you crying beautiful?"

You felt your heart clench when he called you that. Thoughts of doubt clouded your mind. "No," you said lightly, shaking your head. Your eyes fell to the floor.

"What?" Billy asked, pulling your face up by your chin, making you look him in the eyes.

"No," you said loud enough for him to hear. "Gretta's right. I'm ugly and stupid." More tears fell down your cheeks. Billy furrowed his brows, then pulled you into his lap. He wrapped his arms around your waist as your hands gripped onto his shirt. You sobbed openly, tears staining Billy's shirt.

"Gretta's an idiot," Billy mumbled, placing his chin on your head.

"Why me?" you asked, your voice raw from crying.

"What do you mean?" Billy said, not pulling away.

"Why do you like me?"

"Do you need a list?" Billy exclaimed, pulling you away by your shoulders. He looked into your eyes. "Gods, you're beautiful even when your crying." You shook your head. "Y/n, you are beautiful and smart and funny. You always make me laugh. You know just what to say to make me smile. I love how shy you are. Y/n, everything about you is perfect. I love you."

You felt your lips twist into a smile. "You know just what to say to make me smile."

Billy chuckled, then kissed your forehead. "How 'bout we go binge y/f/t/s?" he asked, rubbing your arms up and down. You smiled and nodded.

Freddie:

"Gods, you're such an idiot," Freddie said, shaking his head at you. "Do you think I would ever love you? You're an ugly, disgusting, stupid, fat piece of crap."

"No, Freddie..." You began to sob as Freddie scoffed. "Why are you doing this?"

Freddie moved closer to you and glared. "I hate you," he spat, then pushed you to the floor. You sobbed as he limped away.

***

"Y/N!" Freddie yelled, shaking you. You shot up, tears streaming down your face. "Hey..." You whimpered and backed into the wall. You looked around through tears. You were in Freddie and Billy's shared room, on Freddie's bed. "You were crying in your sleep..." Freddie said, making you look at him.

"I-I had a..." you trailed off, remembering your dream. "Do you think I'm ugly?"

"What?" Freddie whispered, shock lacing his voice.

"Do you think I'm an ugly, disgusting, stupid, fat piece of crap?" you asked, tears escaping your eyes. Your mouth a thin line.

"No," Freddie answered. He pulled you close to him, holding you by your biceps. "Not at all. You're a beautiful, wonderful, funny, kind, smart girl. You're my girl. You are the girl I love. The girl I want to hug and kiss. To laugh with and make smile. Y/n I love you more than anything." You searched his eyes for any lies but found none. You smiled softly, then grabbed Freddie's face, pulling him in for a kiss. He quickly kissed back, your lips moving in sync. Then, Freddie pulled away and wrapped his arms around your waist, falling onto the bed, you going with him. "I love you," he whispered, then closed his eyes.

"I love you too," you said, then fell into sleep.