He Protects You

Billy: 

"Leave me alone," you mumbled to Brett Bryer as he pinned you against the lockers. 

"What was that?" Brett asked, an evil grin on his face. 

"Please, leave me alone," you whimpered. 

"Make me," Brett growled. "Or are you too scared?" 

"I-I," you stutter, shaking. 

"Leave her alone Bryer," a voice said. Brett turned, throwing you to the ground in the process. 

"Oh look," Brett scoffed, glaring at me. "Your little boyfriend's here to protect you." 

"Billy," you looked up at Billy. He glanced at you his face softening. 

"Just leave her alone Brett," Billy growled, his previous glare returning. 

"What are you going to do about it, Batson?" Brett taunted. "Get your fake family to protect you?"

"Shut up!" you yelled, making Brett turn to glare down at you. 

"What was that?" he seethed. 

"I said shut up!" you yelled again, finding newfound confidence. 

"You don't have the right to say anything," Brett spat, then kicked you in the stomach. You gasped and rolled into a ball, holding your stomach. 

"Don't touch her!" Billy exclaimed, pinning Brett to the lockers. He was suddenly in his superhero form. You hadn't heard or seen him change but you shook it off.

"R-red cyclone?" Brett stuttered. "What are you doing here?" 

"Oh, um, protecting this girl," he stated, looking at you.

"How'd you know I was bullying her?" Brett asked. 

"Oh, it's one of my powers?" Billy said, sounding unsure. "Yeah! It's one of my powers." He then looked at you, then pinned Brett to the lockers. "Now leave this girl alone."

"Ok, ok," Brett said holding up his hands. "Just let me go."

Billy let him go. He whimpered and ran away. Billy sighed. "Shazam!" He yelled, then turned back into himself. He looked at you, then helped you up. "Let's get outta here," he said, holding your hand and smiling at you. You nodded in agreement, then you both walked out of the school hand in hand.

Freddie:

"Let me go!" you yelled at one of Dr. Silvia's monsters as it dangled you from the abandoned Faris Wheel. It roared in your face and you had to resist the urge to scream. 

"Let her go you villainous fiend!" an unfamiliar male voice yelled. Both you and the monster looked up to see a man with slicked-back curly brown hair and brown eyes. He wore a blue suit with the same emblem as Billy whenever he became his superhero self. "Release her or I'll- um- well... you'll regret it!" 

The monster roared again, then seemed to smirk. It then threw you off Faris Wheel. You let out a scream and closed your eyes tightly as you waited to hit the ground, but you never did. You opened your eyes slowly to see that the man from before held you in his arms bridal style. You looked down to see that you were floating above the ground, well the man was. 

"You alright?" the man asked, slowly floating to the ground. 

"I-I think so," you stuttered as the man gently place you on the ground. "Who are you?" you asked. 

"Don't you recognize me, Love?" the man asked, smirking. 

"Freddie?" you grinned. "Oh, my gods! Y-you can fly!"

"Yeah," Freddie chuckled, then you heard the monster roar. "We'll talk more about it after we take down the bad guys."