Kissing and You Get Caught

Billy: 

You two didn't actually have a make-out session till you were both 17

"Billy..." you said, playing with your fingers. You and Billy were spending time at his house. You were watching y/f/m. 

"Yeah, my kryptonite?" Billy asked, taking your hand. 

"Could we maybe, um kiss?" you asked, looking away with a deep blush. 

"You mean like...?" Billy began pulling your head up by your chin. "A make out?" 

"Well, er," you stuttered, blushing. Billy smiled softly, then placed his lips on yours. You sighed and kissed back. Billy slowly crawled on top of you. His tongue slid across your lower lip. You opened your mouth slightly, Billy's tongue exploring your mouth. Suddenly, you heard a yell.

 Both you and Billy looked up to see Freddie staring at the two of you in shock.

"NO I REFUSE!!" he yelled covering his face. You blushed and covered your face with your hands. 

"Freddie get out!!" Billy yelled. 

"It's my house!" Freddie yelled back. 

Billy growled then got up and began to chase Freddie, leaving you on the couch, blushing.

Freddie:

Freddie and you made out all the time.

You looked up from your phone when you heard a knock on your door. You furrowed your eyes brows and put down your phone. Your parents weren't home and you didn't know who would come over.

"Coming," you said, getting up. You walked to the door and opened it to see Freddie grinning holding y/f/m and Superman. 

"Movie night?" he asked, walking into the house. 

"Yes!" you exclaimed, jumping onto your couch. Freddie chuckled, then put in y/f/m. He sat next to you and you cuddled into his side. 

***

"Hey y/n," Freddie said. You looked up at him to suddenly feel his lips on yours. You smiled and quickly kissed back. Freddie placed his hands on your hips and you wrapped your arms around his neck. He ran his tongue over your bottom lip asking for entrance. You opened your mouth and his tongue entered, exploring it as he had done many times before. He then pulled away and began to work on your neck. He was gentle careful not to hurt you, as always. Suddenly, the door opened and you shoved Freddie off you quickly. 

"Y/n? Freddie?" Abby (a/n yours truly) said. You chuckled and smiled sheepishly.