When You Fall Asleep on Them

Billy:

"Y/n," Billy said, shaking you gently. You groaned, rolling over to see Billy standing over you with messy hair and a small smile. 

"What time is it?" you grumbled, stretching slightly. 

"1:00 am," Billy whispered, making you frown. 

"Why would you wake me up at such an unholy hour?" you whined, covering your head with your blanket. "Also, how the hell did you get in my room?" 

"Superpowers beautiful," Billy stated, peeling the blanket away from your head. "Now come on."

"No," you mumbled, curling into a ball. You heard Billy chuckle before picking you up. You let out a small whine before cuddling into his chest. 

"Shazam!" Billy exclaimed. You felt him muscle up and saw the glow of his superhero emblem. 

"Where are we going?" you asked as he opened the window. 

"To the roof," Billy said, flying out the window and you wrapped your arms around his neck. 

"We could have just climbed," you chuckled as he reached the roof and put you on the surface. 

"Where's the fun in that?" Billy asked after he turned back into his usual self. He sat down with his arms wide open. "Come here." 

You sat down in between his legs, resting your back against his chest. Billy wrapped his arms around your waist and tucked his chin on your shoulder. 

***Time skip***

Billy hummed, looking down, only to see you sleeping soundly. (input whatever sleeping habit you have). He smiled gently, holding you a little closer, and kissing your temple. 

He thanked his lucky stars that he found you.

Freddie:

"MOVIE NIGHT! MOVIE NIGHT!" you chanted, hopping down the stairs of Freddie's home. 

"Come on, Batgirl," Freddie chuckled from the couch. You grinned, jumping over the back of the couch, landing next to him. "Your energetic," he commented.

"Yeah!" you exclaimed, looking at him with a grin. "I stayed up until four last night then woke up at seven but don't worry, I'm running on caffeine and sugar!" 

"See, that makes me even more worried," Freddie joked. 

"I just told you not to be worried," you said, laying your head in his lap. 

"Which movie first?" Freddie asked, looking down at you. 

"You choose," you said, grabbing his hand and playing with his fingers. 

"Y/f/m," Freddie answered, smiling sweetly at you. You grinned up at him before turning towards the tv. 

***Time Skippy***

Freddie looked down to see you sleeping soundly. He smiled, brushing a few strands of hair out of your face. You leaned into his touch in your sleep, making him blush. 

(Horrible ending I apologize. I have no excuse tho)