He Sees You Cry For The First Time

Billy:

Your dog died.

"Hey, beautiful?" Billy knocked on your bedroom door lightly. "I got your text. Is something wrong?" He opened the door to see you on the ground, crying. His eyes widened and he slowly walked to you, then kneeled next to you. "Y/N, what's wrong?"

You jumped slightly, then wrapped your arms around Billy tightly. Billy hesitated but slowly hugged back. He rubbed your back slowly, kissing your ear. You slowly felt yourself calming down. You pulled away and looked Billy in the eye. "Y/d died," you mumbled, tears forming in your eyes once more.

"Oh, y/n/n," Billy said, pulling you back into a hug. He pulled you into his lap and began rocking you back and forth. He ran his fingers through your hair. He pulled away only slightly, then kissed your cheeks, then your forehead, then your nose, then finally your lips. "How 'bout we binge-watch y/f/t/s?"

"Yeah, yeah ok," you nodded, smiling lightly.

"Yeah ok?" he grinned, tickling your sides. You began to laugh. Billy chuckled then began to tickle your neck.

"S-stop," you gasped. Billy stopped, then kissed your nose causing you to smile.

Freddie:

You had a nightmare about your best friend dying.

"Y/n, y/n!" You woke up to someone shaking you and saying your name. You shot up in a cold sweat. "Y/n, love?" You turned to see Freddie sitting next to you, a worried expression on his face. All the memories of the day before flooded through your mind. You and Freddie had spent the entire day at his house then decided to have a sleepover and fell asleep on his bed. You also remembered your nightmare.

"W-what happened?" you asked.

"You were yelling and crying in your sleep," Freddie explained, rubbing your arms up and down. "Did you have a nightmare?" he asked softly. You didn't say anything, just nodded. "Can you tell me about it?"

"Y/b/f died," you sniffed, tears appearing in your e/c eyes. Freddie sighed and pulled you into his lap. He laid down slowly, you still on top of him, and began to hum as he stroked your hair. Soon, you fell asleep to Freddie's voice telling you everything would be ok.