When You're On Your Period

Billy:

"AH, THE PAIN IS TOO MUCH!!" You screamed, holding your stomach. "I'M DYING!!" You were currently laying on your bed. 

"Y/N! What's wrong?! Who's butt do I need to kick?" Billy asked, rushing into your room, holding a frying pan. His hair was messy and his shirt on backward. 

"Oh, Billy, my hero I'm fine," you reassured him, holding back the urge to bust out laughing. "I'm just on my period." 

Billy's face suddenly turned red. "Oh," he mumbled, lowering the frying pan. "But you were screaming..." 

"Baby, when a girl is on her period, she feels like Satan and emotions are both stabbing her," you explained.

"Period y/n is sassy," Billy chuckled, sitting at the edge of your bed. 

You chuckled as well, then glanced at his shirt again. "Billy, why is your shirt on backward?" 

"You interrupted my getting dressed," Billy explained, then tried to turn it around. 

You giggled, then let out a painful groan, causing Billy to look at you with concern. "Just cramps Emerald Eyes," you chuckled then grimaced. 

"How can I help?" Billy asked, getting up.

"Chocolate, Harry Potter Marathon, and cuddles?" you said shyly. 

"Of course Beautiful," Billy smiled, then kissed your forehead and walked out of the room.

Freddie: 

"OH, MY GODS!!! THIS IS SO SAD!!!! HE DESERVED A BETTER FATE!!" You sobbed.

"Y/n, calm down, we're watching How To Train Your Dragon 2," Freddie said, rubbing your back.

"I KNOW!!! STOIC DESERVED BETTER!!" You wailed.

"What is wrong with you?" Freddie asked, furrowing his brows. "You on your period?" he joked. You glared at him then punched his arm. "OW! I was joking!!" he yelped. You glared harder. "Oh, you really ARE on your period."

"No duh stupid," you snapped, then crossed your arms across your chest. 

"Ok, I'll be right back," Freddie said, then got up, grabbed his crutch, then limped to the kitchen. You watched with a small hint of curiosity. Soon, Freddie came back with his arm full of chocolate, sour patch kids, popcorn, and all your favorite snacks. He dropped then in your lap, then went to the tv and flipped on Gotham. 

"Oh my-" 

"I know, I'm perfect," Freddie smirked slightly. He threw his crutch somewhere, then snuggled into your side. 

"I love you," you whispered, pecking his lips.

"I know," he grinned.

"How dare you Star Wars me!" you laughed.

"Love ya."