You Get Jealous

Billy:

"Bye, Mr. Kolt," you said as you walked out of your last class. You walked until you got to your locker. You looked around curiously. Billy usually met you at your locker at the end of the day. You shrugged, then put your things into your locker before deciding to check Billy's locker. Once there, you saw Billy talking to a girl. She had long red hair and big brown eyes and freckles dotting her cheeks. Billy was talking, probably about homework. You smiled softly, glad that Billy was helping another student. Then he saw you and grinned. The girl followed his gaze then met your eyes. You smiled and waved. She glared at me, then turn back to him, getting close. Your eyes widened as you understood what she was doing. 

You walked up and wrapped your arms around Billy's waist. "Hey Emerald Eyes," you said, kissing his cheek.

"Hey," Billy said, wrapping his arm around your shoulders. "This is Melissa." He motioned to the red-head. "She's new."

"Hi," I said with fake kindness. I gave her an over-exaggerated smile. 

"Maybe you two could be friends," Billy suggested. 

"Oh yeah," I nodded. "If that's ok with Melissa."

"You know, I have to go," Melissa said, not even holding back a scowl. "Bye Billy." Then she turned around, her hair flipping. 

You stuck your tongue out at her turned back. 

"You know," Billy began, then leaned to speak in your ear. "You really don't have to be jealous." You blushed then hid your face in his chest. He chuckled, then kissed your head.

Freddie:

"Bye, Lluna," you said to your best friend. She smiled and waved. You then pushed open the school's front doors. You saw Billy and jumped onto his back. "Hiya," you chuckled. Billy just gripped your calves, then turned around so you both faced the door.

"Hi," he said. 

You furrowed your eyebrows. "Billy... why'd you turn us around?" you questioned, poking his cheek. 

"Because," he began, taking a hand off your calf, then swatted your hand away before returning it to your calf. "I know for a fact you are not going to like what is behind us."

"You know I can just get off your back?" you chuckled before sliding down off his back.

"Y/n! No!" he exclaimed, but it was too late. You saw Freddie and some girl you had never seen before. Now you didn't get upset by Freddie just talking with another girl. But this girl wasn't just talking, she was hitting on him. She was oddly close to him and was touching his hand without holding it. You huffed.

"Told you," Billy said. The girl kissed Freddie's cheek. 

"This girl better run," you growled.

"This'll be good," Billy smirked. 

You waved off his comment, then stomped up to Freddie and the girl. Freddie was the first one to notice you. 

"Hey lo-" He began but you cut him off. You glared at the girl, then grabbed Freddie's collar and crashed your lips onto his. You slowly moved your arms around his neck. Freddie kissed you back, wrapping his free arm around your waist tightly. When you pulled away, the girl was gone. "What was that for?" Freddie asked, out of breath. 

"I got jealous," you mumbled, blushing slightly at your antics.

"You should get jealous more often," he smirked before pulling you into another kiss