When He's Sick

Billy:

You knocked on the door of your boyfriend's house holding a bag full of medicine, tea, and chicken noodle soup. Billy had texted you before you came, telling you he was sick and that you shouldn't come. You came anyway.

"Oh, y/n!" you were met with the face of Rosa, Billy's foster mom. "Billy's sick actually." 

"Oh I know," I grinned. "I brought him medicine, tea, and chicken noodle soup." 

"Oh, well come in," Rosa chuckled, opening the door fully, letting me in.

"Thank you, Rosa," I smiled, then walked upstairs to Billy's room. I twisted the handle and opened the door, walking in.

"Y/n?" Billy asked, his voice scratchy. 

"Hello my hero," you giggled, putting the bag down next to his bed. 

"What are you doing here? I told you I'm sick," he scolded, then had a coughing fit. 

"Because I want to take care of my boyfriend," you said, pulling out the tea.

"What's in the *cough* bag?" Billy hacked. 

"Medicine, tea, and chicken noodle soup," you answered, setting up the medicine on his bedside table. 

"Medicine?" Billy asked, his voice cracking. He hid under the covers. 

"You're a superhero and you're afraid of medicine?" you asked with a laugh. 

"Shut up," Billy coughed. 

You chuckled. "Come on, rest," you said. "I'll take care of you Emerald Eyes."

Freddie:

"Fredrick Christopher Freeman!" you exclaimed, swinging your bag filled with sweets, fuzzy blankets, and hot chocolate.

"HE'S UPSTAIRS!!!" Billy yelled.

"THANKS, BILLY!!" you yelled back, then grabbed the bag and ran up the stairs. 

"FREDDIE," you yelled, slamming his door open. He and Billy had gotten their own rooms which made sleepovers for you much better. 

"Shh," Freddie exclaimed, throwing the covers over his head. 

"I'm here to cuddle and binge Gotham," you grinned, jumping on the bed next to Freddie. 

"Y/n, love, I love you but I'm sick and I don't want you to get sick," he said, peaking out from under his pile of blankets.

"Well," you began, tucking yourself under the blankets with Freddie. "If you know me, then you know, I don't care." You quickly pecked his lips.

"But-" Freddie began but you cut him off by kissing his forehead, right cheek, left cheek, chin, nose, then finally his lips again. 

"So, we gonna cuddle, watch and eat?" you grinned. 

"Are you sure? I don't want you to get sick," Freddie said again. 

"And I want to cuddle with my boyfriend," you said. "Now let's binge Baby Batman!"