Romantic Moment

Billy:

You looked up from your book when you heard a tap on your window. You furrowed your brows but decided to see what it was. You open the window to find Billy as his superhero self floating in front of your window. 

"Hello my kryptonite," he smiled. 

"Hi my hero," you giggled. "What are you doing here?" 

"I wanna take you somewhere," Billy said. 

"Where?" you asked.

"It's a surprise," Billy grinned, a playful glint in his green eyes. 

"Ok," you whisper.

Billy smiled softly, then picked you up bridal style then used his super-speed and flight to fly you to an unknown destination. You shut your eyes to keep out the wind, but suddenly you stopped. "Shazam!" Billy yelled. You opened your eyes and saw Billy smiling at you, back in his teenage form. He turned you around slowly and you gasped at the sight. You two were on a beautiful hill where you could see the stars. 

"Billy..." you sighed. He wrapped his arms around your waist and put his chin on your shoulder. "It's beautiful."

"Your beautiful," he mumbled, kissing your cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too," you whispered.

Freddie:

(A/n you're both like 17)

"Thank you for letting me come camping with you guys," you smile at Victor and Rosa, who were putting out the fire.

"Of course, y/n," Rosa grinned. "Your basically family."

"You might soon be family," Billy smirked, appearing from outside his shared tent with you and Freddie. "That's why I gotta be in here with you two." He tilted his head towards the tent. "To make sure you don't make anymore Freemans." 

You glared at Billy. "If one more thing comes out of your mouth I will hurt you," you growled. Billy held his hands up in surrender. 

"Well, you two go to bed, Freddie will be joining you shortly," Victor smiled. 

"Where is he?" you asked.

"Getting some jars," Rosa answered.

"Why?" Billy asked.

"Some superhero conspiracy thing," Victor shrugged. 

"Seems about right," Billy chuckled. 

***

"Y/n. Y/n, wake up," a voice woke you from your sleep. You blinked then rubbed your eyes. You saw Freddie sitting in front of you, a grin on his face. 

"Freddie?" you asked drowsily. You noticed he held two jars. "Why are you holding jars?"

"Come on Batgirl," Freddie chuckled, gripping your hand and pulling you out of the tent. He pulled you up a small hill, stopping at the top. You gasped at what you saw. You could see the sky clearly, thousands of stars glimmering above you like diamonds. 

"It's beautiful," you mumbled. 

"We're not done yet," Freddie smiled, then grabbed your hand and pulled you down the hill towards a large bush. 

"What are we-" Freddie cut you off by shaking the branches, causing lightning bugs to fly out. You gaped at the sight. It was more beautiful than anything you had ever seen.

"Come on Batgirl," Freddie chuckled, opening the jar. "First one to catch a lightning bug gets to boss around the other." 

You grin then pull out your jar. You both began running around, giggling, until Freddie rushed over to you. "Look!" he exclaimed, holding the jar in front of you. You saw a small light, blinking every few seconds.

"Wow," you sighed, running your finger lightly over the cool glass. Then you frowned. "Dam it, that means you win," you pout. 

"Yep and all I want is a kiss," Freddie said, looking at you with loving eyes. 

"You get this for free," you grin the kiss, Freddie. He kisses back passionately. You pull away for air. "We better head back."

"Probably," Freddie agreed, then pulled you back to the camp.

EXTRA

*2:36 am* 

"OMG ARE THE LIGHTNING BUGS BILLY'S BUG?!??" you shouted. 

"OMG, THEY ARE!!!!" Freddie yelled back.

"SHUT UP!" Billy called. 

*note: you are all in the same tent*