First "I Love You"

Billy:

Billy had been starting to distance himself from you and you didn't have a clue as to why. One day you had had enough of it. 

"Willam Joseph Batson!" you yelled, slamming open the door to Billy and Freddie's shared room. Billy looked at you with a stoic face, but you could see a slight hint of fear in his eyes.

"Yes y/n?" he said. You felt a tiny hint of anger and hurt.

"Excuse me!!?" you snapped. "You've been ignoring me for the past weeks." 

"I've been busy," Billy mumbled, looking at his hands. 

"Yeah, sure," you grumbled crossing your arms. "I get it, you don't want to be together it's fine."

"Y/n no!" Billy exclaimed. You blinked back tears and turned to walk out the door. "Y/n!" You felt yourself being spun around, then Billy's soft lips placed on yours. "I love you," he said softly pulling away. 

He looked into your eyes, his filled with fear. "I love you too," you mumbled, before pulling him into another kiss.

Freddie:

"Y/n!" Billy called from outside. "Victor and I need help with this tree!" It was Christmas and your family had gone on vacation so Freddie's family invited you to spend Christmas with them. You, of course, said yes. 

"Coming!" You called, rushing out the door to see a large tree on top of Victor's car. "Wha- how is that going to fit inside?" you exclaimed.

"Uh, I don't know," Victor admitted. 

"Well, you two can deal with it, I'm going to go help Freddie decorate," you said, rolling your eyes. 

"Yeah, go do that," Billy smirked. You scowled at him. You and Freddie had been best friends for a year now and you had developed a crush on the superhero crazed boy. Only Billy knew and he made it his job to tease you at any opportunity. 

"Freddie!" you yelled, walking into the house once more. 

"I'm in my room!" Freddie called back. You smiled, then ran up the stairs into Freddie's room. Once you reached the doorframe, Freddie yelled, "stay there!"

You stopped walking then looked around. You saw Freddie standing in front of you, a small blush on his face and crutch in hand. You finally looked up to see mistletoe hung above the place you stood. "Did you seriously put that there for me to stand under?" you asked, a small blush appearing on your cheeks. 

"Well yeah," Freddie admitted. He grabbed your waist with his free hand and pulled you close so that both you and he stood under the mistletoe. "Y/n, I've liked you for a while," he admitted, his face nearing yours. "I've liked you since I first saw you. I thought you were the most beautiful creature on the planet when you first walked into homeroom." He continued, his nose touching yours. "I love seeing your smile and it pains me to be so close to you and not be able to hold you close or kiss you." His lips were inches from yours. Your breath hitched in your throat. "I love you Y/n," he whispered, then kissed you passionately. It took you a second but you kissed back. You wrapped your arms around his neck and played with his curly hair. He smiled into the kiss and pulled you closer by your waist. After what seemed like hours, you pulled away for air. 

"I love you too Freddie," you sighed, resting your forehead against his. 

"YES I KNEW IT!" You both turned to see Billy grinning and jumping around like an idiot. He then held up his phone and smirked. "And I got it all."

"Billy, run," I whispered as Freddie pulled away from me. 

"Your dead Batson!" Freddie screeching, launching himself at Billy, causing Billy to scream and run away.