You Fall Asleep At Their House

Billy:

"Ok so here's the homework," Billy said, putting down the large Algebra book.

"So, allnighter?" you asked, sitting on Billy's bed.

"We'll try our best," Billy chuckled.

***

"So answer this equation, 4x + 7y (23g+6y) = 8," Billy said. He furrowed his brows when you didn't answer. "Y/N/N?" He looked up from the math book to see you sound asleep on his bed, his pillow wrapped in your arms. Billy chuckled at your innocent state.

He then closed the math book, putting it on his desk. He gripped a blanket and put it over your shoulders. You smiled softly in your sleep, pulling the blanket closer. Billy kissed your forehead before climbing into Freddie's bed.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Freddie exclaimed.

"Shush!" Billy hushed, smacking Freddie upside the head.

"What are you doing? Sleep in your bed," Freddie whispered.

"Can't," Billy answered. "Y/N fell asleep in it."

"And you just haaaaaaaaaaaad to be all polite and shitz," Freddie complained. "Fine, just stay on your side of the bed." With that Freddie fell laid down.

"I don't have any-" Freddie hit Billy with a blanket and pillow, interrupting him. "Thank you," Billy grumbled before falling asleep.

Freddie:

"Freddie!" you yelled, bursting into his room. Freddie screamed, falling out of the chair he sat in. "Oh, I'm sorry!" you laughed, rushing to help Freddie. "Are you alright?" you giggled, helping him back into the chair.

"Yeah, not like I'm cripled and fell out of my chair," Freddie said sarcastically.

You chuckled before kissing him on the lips. "Better?" you asked.

"I guess," Freddie smiled. You smiled back before sitting on Billy's bed. "So, what do you want to do tonight?"

"All night movie marathon," Freddie announced.

"I can work with that," you smiled.

***

"That was great," Freddie said, turning to you with a grin, only to see you asleep on his lap. Freddie smiled softly, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. "Goodnight Love," he whispered, kissing your nose. He then laid down, pulling you close to his chest, and fell asleep.