First Date

Billy: 

"Y/n! Billy is here!" your mom/dad called from the door. You took a deep breath and looked at yourself in the mirror. You sighed then walked to the door, seeing Billy and your parents standing awkwardly in the door area. 

"Come on Billy," you said, smiling at the dark-haired boy. He looked at you and his eyes scanned you up and down. You blushed lightly.

"You look beautiful," he said. 

"Thank you," you grinned. 

You stood, staring at each other until your dad cleared his throat. 

"Oh, uh," Billy began, shaking his head as if coming out of a daze. "We should go." He then grabbed your hand and gently pulled you outside. 

"What is your plan?" you asked once outside. 

"Well, there's a movie in the park and I was thinking we could go to that," Billy said, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"I like it," you smiled, taking his hand. 

"Cool," Billy chuckled.

***

"Here we are," Billy stated once we reached the park. There were plenty of people there, mostly couples, spread along the mostly grassy park. 

You smiled as Billy pulled you to the middle of the park and sat down, pulling you with him. Once you had sat down, you laid your head on his shoulder. He smiled and wrapped his arm around your waist. And that's how you stayed for the movie.

Freddie: 

"Hey Freddie?" you said, laying on the floor of Freddie's room. 

"Yeah, y/n/n?" Freddie answered, looking down at you from his top bunk. How he got up there with a crutch was beyond your understanding. 

"When are we going on that date?" you asked shyly. 

"We could do it right now," Freddie suggested, smiling at you. "We could go to the ice cream shop a block away and that could be our first date." 

"Ok," you grinned, jumping up. You turned to grab your shoes then turned back and suddenly Freddie stood in front of you. You screeched. "How did you..." you trailed off, pointing to the bed then to Freddie. 

"A magician never reveals their secrets, sweetheart," Freddie smirked, then walked past you. 

***

"I'll have mint chocolate and y/f/i/c," Freddie said, smiling at you. The worker handed Freddie two ice cream cones. He smiled, thanked the worker then handed you y/f/i/c. 

"Thank you, my Super-Man," you giggled, making Freddie grin and blush. 

"Can you call me that now?" he asked. "It could be my nickname!" 

"Ok, Super-Man," you smiled, then began licking your ice cream. What you hadn't noticed was Freddie holding up his phone. You suddenly saw a flash and put your hand in front of your face. "No! I look so bad in pictures!" you exclaimed.

"Actually you look adorable and I'm keeping it," Freddie stated firmly, holding the phone to his chest. 

"Fine, weirdo," you mumbled, then continued to eat your ice cream, occasionally talking about superheroes in between.