Chapter 6

Rory and Leta talk

As Rory was walking down the halls she passed a classroom and saw Leta sitting at one of the desks

As Rory was walking down the halls she passed a classroom and saw Leta sitting at one of the desks. "Rory!" Leta called to her. "Yes." Rory said turning to her. "I just uh wanted to talk." Leta said. "Oh well we need to get to Paris." Rory said. "You're going to Paris I thought you were banned to travel internationally." Leta said. "I'm fighting Grindelwald since my father can't." Rory told her. "You can't do that Newt would kill you." Leta said. "Yeah I know he would but somebody has to do something." Rory told her. "You know I would've been lonely if it weren't for you and Newt. Thank you." Leta said. "You're welcome." Rory said.

"Hello Leta this is a surprise. Rory I see you're still here." Dumbledore said.  "Finding me in a classroom was I such a bad student?" Leta asked him. "On the contrary you were one of my cleverest along with Newt and Rory." Dumbledore told her. "I said bad not stupid. Don't bother answering I know you never liked me." Leta said getting up to leave. "I never thought you bad." Dumbledore said. "You were alone then." Leta said.  "Leta I know how painful the rumors about your brother Corvus  must be for you. I have to deal with people labeling my daughter as a freak because of something she can't control." Dumbledore told her.  "No you don't not unless you had a brother who died too. Your daughter is still alive." Leta said. "In my case it was my sister." Dumbledore said.  Rory had heard about her aunt Ariana. "Did you love her?" Leta asked. "Not as well as I should have done. Never too late to free yourself.  Confession is a relief I'm told.  A great weight lifted.  Regret is my constant companion. Do not let it become yours." Dumbledore told Leta then left Rory and Leta by themselves.

They both walked out and went to find Theseus so they could go to Paris.

-------------------------------------------————-
This is so Shortt