A Teenage Love Affair: Chapter 18- I Almost Do

My dearest beautiful reader!

I would just like to inform you that before you read this chapter I'm dropping another bomb in this chapter so I really hope you survive the explosion... Good luck~ don't forget to comment, vote and fan and ask me for a dedication if you like... More power!

Lots of LOVE. Without Wax,

B.B

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess to go home and to forget is the best remedy that I can do. But I was too preoccupied with everything that the thought of Evan being still at my house didn’t bother me. Well, I guess it’s because I had already lost my dignity, why should I bother troubling anything else? But of course, dear readers, no worries. Evan wasn’t there.

When I got home I stripped down my clothes and I went for the shower even though I just did from Marky’s house. I realized that I did get away with Evan “raping” me but then I did lose my virginity in the process of hiding from him with some other guy—gay, I mean. I turned on the shower and I let the water fall down on me like rain drops.

I don’t know what to feel. Will it be fear or anxiety; but it seems both. But then there’s this sensational feeling that I couldn’t explain. That then alarmed me and I opened my eyes and leaned on the wall. Is it possible to fall in love with someone like Marky?

Wow. Come to think after just one night stand with him I’m saying that I might be in love with him. (O.O) Hilarious. That can’t be. Yuck. Duh. That would be so absurd. Way too absurd. Maybe I’m just having this aftershock of what had happened to me. I felt the water run down my skin and I felt that creeping sensation again. I felt burning skin on me but I couldn’t remember where—but I know some part of my brain does. Only my subconscious doesn’t want to remember.

Uh-oh as in what “oh”. I opened my eyes in shock and I had felt my heart racing.

I went out of the shower and I dried myself. I couldn’t possibly be attracted to Marky. It should be Sydney that I should be thinking. This stupidity should not go too far. Marky’s not available. But what if he is? (~.~) Oh shut up! Marky is gay. Yep. But what if he isn’t?

Argh! (>.<)!

I dove into my bed and the feeling even got worse. So I moved on to the couch and tried to watch TV. And come to think of it! Friends with Benefits is on Star Movies. Incredible! Everything seems to remind me of him. I turned off the TV and I tried to meditate. But even as I close my eyes, what should be darkness I could see Marky’s face.

Okay. This is starting to freak me out! {(.____.)}

I took my phone for distraction. Maybe I should call my dad and get him home before he comes back with a lunatic daughter. But then I realized that I was dialing Marky’s number instead. (T.T)  Then came the door bell and that had brought me back to reality.

Did Marky come to check me?

Duh! Girl, get a grip! This obsession is stupid! He doesn’t care about you, Dennise! But what if he does? (o.O)?

I opened the door expecting him. But instead a blonde girl stood at the door.

“Amy?”

                                                                                ***

Amy Lee Crew. She’s my cousin from England but she speaks American English very well than her British butt. I remembered she has very nice hair in neat fish tails and now she’s standing at my door like some kid who just finished partying.