A Teenage Love Affair: Chapter 10- How you love me now

Life goes on and on like a river and love grows just everything else that breathes—that’s for both hydrogen and oxygen by the way. But you know what’s ironic? It’s when I got enough confidence, the stage was gone. When I was sure of losing, I won. When I needed people to be there for me the most, they left me. When I learned to dry my tears, I found a shoulder to cry on. And when I finally mastered the skills of hating, somebody bumped his head on the wall and started loving me. See, you know what I mean?

Cool realization, bro!

And you know what else is great? It’s being with the person you love most every single day. Well, I didn’t mean my dad. Of course it’s my boyfriend, Evan Almighty! Every day it’s just amazing when I am with him. He always makes me feel special and important. Something that I’ve been wanting since my mom had left. I don’t really feel comfortable of telling you the story of why she left me and my great dad. And I don’t really care about where she is right now. Not a cool story, bro! All I care about is spending each day with Evan as he makes me feel more beautiful than anything else in this miserable world. Wow, I’m really a drama queen now. Nope, I just think I am talking none sense because I am speaking the words of love.

Being with Evan right now makes my whole day positive even though Marky keeps his dagger stares right at me I feel like Evan’s hard masculine body is my D.I.D shield. Wow, I really feel like I have this long hair to compete with Rapunzel even if I don’t. But as much as I could I avoid him just to get away from stress and commotion.

Although happiness flooded me with Evan in my life, still there are circumstances that make me sad. Sydney had been a good friend to me ever since I got in school. Yet now, after the party with Evan as now my new boyfriend, he started avoiding me. Maybe that’s one of the reasons why Marky guy has been massacring me with his eyes. He’s more concerned of his best friend being hurt than me stealing his guy—oh wait, I didn’t steal Evan from him since he doesn’t own him so no crime committed there.

But I still keep on trying my best to get to Sydney. I catch him sometimes staring at me at the hallway and when I wave at him, he turns his back and walks away. Evan says that he’ll get over it through in time.

Base on my memory I became Evan’s girlfriend last autumn so I guess that was November. And we’ve been months together already. He even spent the holidays with me and my dad and since Prom is on its way I don’t have to worry about not having a partner. Although lately I’ve been worrying about our relationship since Evan had been busy going elsewhere than going out with me. Well, I do want him only that I don’t want to be like those girls who ties leashes on their boyfriend’s neck. So I give him his freedom. I just hope he doesn’t take advantage of it.

Well, for the mean time I was not gonna stress myself over that since I have better things to get stressed to. Like Advance English. You know the feeling that your life is a freakin’ movie and you’re the beautiful protagonist and then you have a leading man that becomes your partner in a class and then because of that your love started to grow blurb, blurb, blurb and then friendship turned to love blah, blah, blah—

“I think this is really cliché.” I said as I stood in front of Marky’s desk.

Marky sighs. “What are you doing here?”

“The eff.” I scoffed. “Hello, I’m taking Advance English too. So if you could be a little nice to me and scoot a little bit so I could take my seat, Mr. Cleeveland.”

“Why do you effing want to sit with me?”

I grunted and I rolled my eyes.

“Well good sir! If only I have a choice I wouldn’t want to sit by you and be your project partner. Okay, so help me Ra and try to be more helpful so we could get a friggin A+. Now why don’t you, your majesty try to be a good sir and scoot for your lady-ship to sit huh?”