A Teenage Love Affair: Chapter 53- Stay

• Dedicated to Nikki

ALMOST close to the end but I give you a little cliff hanger... hahaha the last chapter and the epilogue(s) will be posted on Tuesday... =)

Dedicated to my sister who borrows my cp every time just to read wattpad. hahaha

A relationship has a girl and a boy, an ex trying to mess it up and a friend waiting for a break up; and in some situations, a flirt making the best scenes. Have you guessed which story is that?

Absolutely mine.

I have thought that if telling the truth can hurt and break someone’s heart what more can a lie do? Life is a gamble. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. But no matter what your card in life is, whether clubs, spades or diamonds, always remember NEVER to play with the HEART. No one ever gets tired of loving. That’s far as I believe. But everyone gets tired of waiting, assuming, hearing lies, saying sorry and hurting.

Hurt is such a big word. It breaks everything. I think I can ask for a prognosis for my broken and weakening heart. I feel like I’m slowly drifting away and being toss to the sea and forgotten.

  I didn’t realize that I was walking away from the scenario I just got myself into. My stupid tears fell from my eyes again—now the girl who doesn’t know how to cry even when her mother had left her, cries an ocean of tears for a boy who does not deserve them.

“Dennise,”

Go away Marky. I don’t want to hear your explanation. But of course, that didn’t come out of my mouth. This is what I’ve told him.

“Why didn’t you tell me…?” I felt my lips go numb and my throat run dry. And my heart was getting numb from the pain it felt.

“Am I not enough for you?” I said through the tears.

“Dennise just let me explain—“

“What more can you say to hurt me? First there’s Dee and then now… Gavril?” I scoffed. “Who else is there, Marky? What else do I not know about you? Do I have to wait for a thousand of years to unravel you? What other lies have yet you prepared to hurt me? At least tell me now so that I could prepare myself from the pain. Because right now, I just don’t know if I could bare myself to understand you. Understand why of all people you have to hurt me like this.”

Tears started to fall from his eyes. “I’m sorry, Dennise.”

I shook my head in disbelief. “After all these things… all you could say is I’m sorry?”

He moves to hug me but I shove his arms away.

“I’d rather have you slap me in my face instead of a hug that lies.”

I brushed the tears off my face menacingly. Sometimes I wish that I could just close my heart from all the emotions I don’t want to feel.

Why why why why why why why why why?

That’s when I saw him do something I didn’t expect him to do.

He knelt before me.

Tears fall from his eyes as he desperately holds my hand. I don’t think I have enough strength left to push him away. All I wanted to do is to disappear and never be found. He leans his head unto my hand.

“Please don’t leave me, Dennise.” He pleaded. “I’d rather have everything strip away from me rather than you. Please… please don’t leave me. Please stay.”

I bit my lower lip so that I wouldn’t hear myself sobbing from the pain. I looked away from him and I took my hand away from his.

“I can’t do this anymore, Marky.” I look down at the bracelet he bought me. I took it off and I placed it in his hand. His hand wrapped around mine but I swipe it away before he tightens his grip. I then turned around and never looked back.