A Teenage Love Affair- Chapter 5- What the Hell

It’s not like I’ve never been bullied before or humiliated in my life. Actually I’ve made a legacy out of every school I’ve been and left. Legacy—I call it legacy because I think I’ve left them something to remember of me even though it wasn’t really grand like the Seven Wonders of the World. But they can call it pretty majestic since “I AM BEAUTIFUL” as I said. What can I do if I AM REALLY BORN SO BEAUTIFUL? Sometimes, I kind of thought that when God had showered all the beautiful blessings in the world, I caught it all! Hahaha too much of me!

Anyways as I was saying I didn’t run into drama after the pool scene. Lucky for Marky we didn’t run into a cat fight because he will really expose his guy-ness—oops! Sorry I mean gay-ness to everybody. So, moving on to me I never cry. Not that I haven’t cried before. I do cry but only on the things that doesn’t have to be cried at. Am I still normal? Do you think I am? Well, how about I tell you that my mother told me that even in birth I didn’t cry. I don’t want to believe her though. I remembered I cried after I baked my first apple pie which was not so grand at all. It taste like vinegar mixed with flour and soy sauce. Ewww.

I wasn’t really mad at Marky though, I believe he just needs a little understanding about his self. And to have a best friend who he likes who doesn’t really understand him how pity really. I went for a shower and wore my Hunger Games shirt and pretended to be a tribute for District 12 again which I really pulled up greatly!

So since the girl’s shower room happen to be right next to the boy’s shower room I am just one girl with great God given big ears to really hear what I shouldn’t hear which I already hear now and I am telling you that this is another story. It’s confusing right? Anyway I really don’t want to hear the conversation of Sydney and Marky again. There! I said it! Especially when I am eavesdropping to a conversation which involves me.

“I told you already that it was an accident!” Marky shouted and if it wasn’t only me and them in here it wouldn’t have echoed like we’re in a cave or something.

“No it wasn’t an accident. I saw you ditch her at the pool!” Sydney retorted.

Well, he pushed me to the pool. That’s the word.

“Why do you believe her?”

“Because I know you, Marky. I know what you can do. You know, I don’t even understand what she has done to you to make you so mad at her.”

“You don’t know me, Syd. Because if you do you’ll believe me. You believe her because you like her.” Marky says irritably.

“Oh grow up, Marky! It’s not always you are on the right side.” Syd says.

“And she is?” Marky scoffs. “You are just like my parents!”

“At least one of us sounds one.”

“Why do you even like her? She’s just crap and everything!” Ouch. Now that hurts.

“So if I was just like somebody else would you also see me as crap and everything? You don’t even know her, Marky.” Thanks for defending me Syd.

“And you do? Look, she even consumed your mind!”

Wow. I didn’t know that I have that power—well; it wasn’t me who said that it was Marky guy. Maybe I should join the x-men instead.

“Why don’t you tell me what’s wrong.”

“You wouldn’t even listen to me. Why don’t you go ask her? I bet you wanted to talk to her.”

“I don’t know what’s going on with you anymore, Marky.” Sydney sighs. “I don’t even know if I should even be friends with you.”

Sydney walks out of the room afterwards and I stood frozen to where I was. I was kind of thinking if I should go now or else Marky guy would see me again and he would stone me to death!

“You heard it didn’t you.”

Okay. I’ll be burned to death now.

I know I should say something but I thought that to say nothing would be safer.

“You know, since you came everything became a mess. I don’t know what kind of bad luck you bring but I don’t want you to be around me!”

Wow He’s such a feeler and he really think that I am following him. Tsk-tsk.

“I don’t know why you keep on blaming me for your own flaws. You started the fire in the first place. The wrong thing I ever did was to listening to your stupid conversation and I didn’t even intend to eaves drop! It was an accident but now I’m not so sure.”

“You really are a—“

“A bitch?” I scoffed. “How ’bout you? What do you call yourself? A closet gay?”

“If you still want to stay in this school, you will shut up.” He threatens.

I shook my head. “Are you really that hard? I don’t even know why you are so mean to me.”

 He laughs as if he’s heard me joking. “You don’t know why? Because you make me sick! Didn’t your mom teach you how to obey orders? If she did then hear this: stay away from me.”

Whoa wait just a second. That is just too much. No one has ever told me that.

“I’m sorry but you said I’m dumb right? Stay away from you.” I laughed. “Sure. You don’t have to make an order. I would gladly participate. Who would want to be with you? But you know, you have to accept your flaws, that way no one can ever use them against you.”

He scowled at me. “You don’t get it do you?”

“I get it. Why don’t you try and walk out of those doubled doors. Maybe you’ll find something good to say afterwards.” I said as I waved my hand at the door.

“I’m gonna make your life a living hell.” He says like he wants to squeeze me shut.

“No need. It already is.” I teased. “You want a free entrance? No need, I’ll bring you there! VIP access! Welcome to my world.”