A Teenage Love Affair: Chapter 3- Maganda Ako

Dear Diary, my first day was kind of rough all right—wait a minute. Wrong introduction. I’m going for a Diary of a Whimpy Kid already.

Anyways, that was how it happened. How I have started to keep Marky guy’s secret. Although I was feeling really lucky and pretty after meeting the scorching hot guy named Evan Sims. Actually, I’m thinking of him right now and his biceps makes me sigh. But I don’t think I was truly blessed by the almighty with an awesome first period of Chemistry class.

Just like any normal teenager who is new to her environment and has been alienated by the people inside her classroom, I happen to walk straight into class and into one of the seats. I sat like a good girl in class imagining as if I am the protagonist of a teenage movie who is all new to school and then she turns and meets her destiny.

I laughed at the thought and decided to turn just to see if I would meet my destiny. So again, I turned and—some nerdy guy who has bigger eye glasses than his eyes and stinky braises was dialing his nose. He gave me a nod and I faked a smile at him.

So much for some destiny guy huh? I sat back again and sighed.

Maybe I could try again. Never say never right? What could possibly go wrong?

I closed my eyes and then I turned.

When I opened my eyes, I look straight into something blue. No. I think his eyes were blue. I drew myself back a little to check on him and to my surprise I was looking straight at Percy Jackson.

And he was looking at me.

“Are you Dennise Crew?”

(O.O) My eyes widened in shock. Holy crap he knows my name! Is this what they call destiny? That the moment you look into each other’s eyes—in that instant you knew—

“Dennise Crew.” The teacher clears her throat. She seems to be the lady who doesn’t want to get married.

I blinked twice and then I turned to her. “Here.”

“So you’re from Arizona.” She says.

“Yeah. That’s what’s written on my record. Obviously.”

I said and everybody laughs.

“May I ask you, Miss Crew.”

“If you’re going to ask if I am related to the Little Princess then I’d say no I am not. But by way of asking me that you want to ask me you may ask.”

Everyone laughed again.

The teacher crosses her arms. “Why are you here, Miss Crew?”

“Well, to sit, patiently listen to you, and wait until my dad asks me to pack my bags and move again.”

 “And I am asking you, Miss Crew that you are in school and not in a mental facility.”

“That is a remarkable form of speech. Thank you.”

“I suggest that you go to the register’s office later and find if they still have open classes for Proper discipline and right conduct.”

“You know what, I guess I’ll go and check on it later then I’ll let you know.”

Everyone laughs again.

She smiles at me like she wanted to break that incredibly long stick on her hand but instead she turns to the black board and started writing.

I let out a breath then I felt someone bumped beside me. I turned to curse but then I held my tongue in proper position.

“Hello, seatmate.”