A Teenage Love Affair: Chapter 1- His Dirty Little Secret

Marky Cleeveland is...

The Captain of the Soccer Team.

The President of the Supreme Student Government.

The Promising Prom King.

The Head of the Debate Team.

The Best of the Best Friend you could ever have.

The World's Best Son any parent would want.

The Most Charming and Romantic Boyfriend.

Every Girl's Dream Boy.

The Golden Boy.

And he is...

Gay.

Well, only that I know.

I'm no paparazzi or anything—although I love taking pictures and listening to showbiz news—no, I am not stalking him either. I am not obsessed with him. You should probably add that. I just know that one fact about him.

Anyways as to how it happened... well, it's kind of a once upon a time when I was in the first day of my hilarious junior year and I just got into a new school. Yeah, I'm the new girl from Phoenix, Arizona and no, Bella Swan isn't my next door neighbor either nor am I a Twilight Fan just so you know. I am just a simple girl trying to find a place in this world and trying to find the lady's lavatory for me to pee.

It wasn't really the kind of day that usually happens to me. But it so happens that I got into the boy's lavatory instead—by mistake. What should I do when the call of mother earth is already at its peak and the volcano is about to explode. So that's the setting of it. I was in one of the cubicles and was about to finish my duty when I heard a conversation outside. Curious as Pandora I took a peek to see.

"Yeah, that's cool."

"Have you seen Jessica lately?"

"No. She's been busy."

There were two guys who seem to be my age talking. One has brown hair with a little troubled face and the other with black hair and kind of a sinister aura. They settled on two urinals and I tried to back away. But holy crap for the grace of the almighty my fan made Hunger Games t-shirt got stuck on a hooker on the wall.

"So, who are you taking to prom?" the black haired guy asked.

"I don't know. Jessica may be." The brown haired guy shrugs.

"But I thought you said she's busy."

"Yeah, but she's probably crazy in love with me. She'll get on with it anyway."

"Coward."

"What? I am not like you, Marky."

"Come to prom with me."

"Wha- what? No. No! You're a guy... well, sort of."

"Wow, Syd that's very nice of you."

"I'm just telling the truth. The truth hurts."

"You know I like you."

Oh my gosh I think I'm gonna puke here. Should I be even listening to this? Good thing I'm meeting my newest best friend the toilet bowl.

The brown haired guy sighed but the way I look at him, he doesn't seem to be disgusted with the other guy. Maybe he already knows or he's in love with him too.

"I'm sorry, man. I like you too but come on, we're best friends. I love Jessica and just because we don't see each other anymore don't mean we're over. You could always take Rein to prom."