Epilogue 2.0: The Extended Edition

AKA THE HEROIC AUTHOR’S NOTE (HEHEHEHE)

GOTCHA!

Sorry for tricking you into reading this but I’m still glad you did. So…

A Teenage Love Affair was created actually at the time when I lost my right eye. It wasn’t because of an accident or anything, it’s just—I lost it in 15 minutes time. But I don’t blame God for what happened to me. I believe that He has better plans for me and I took it as a challenge. Anyways, because of this story I was able to rise from that down fall and I didn’t get depress because this story had motivated me and distracted me from my own deficiencies. But nevertheless, it’s not easy to live life with just one eye functioning when all your life you’re used to use both eyes to see. Because of this story and because of you people reading my story (okay I wanna cry now!) I was inspired to continue writing and to believe that there is life after what had happened to me.

As ATLA had changed and touched my life, I hope that Marky, Dennise and I had touched your lives too. I’d like to thank first of all my best friend slash critic and evaluator @Polly_Maundrelle for being with me from the beginning til the end of ATLA’s journey! I could not have done it without you (charos ka ha!) You are so lucky to read the drafts of the last 15 chapters with me personally sitting with you—on a bus and at the front seat! (Shox haba ng hair nya oh!) And but of course my loyal readers! I’d like to thank the following people... @xoxoStardustxoxo @QuennaEileenCorchado @MissChocoBunny @iWierdo @bottled_Dreamer @Janeniroopa @Whitney_Unicorn @jippy_neutron @NewBornChild @LockDown1545 @MerylPelaezSeverino @Rinezel1400 @LeihNacs and to those that I haven’t mentioned but have read ATLA and to those who will be reading it… I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! MARAMING, MARAMING SALAMAT PO (IN TAGALOG) MADAMO NGA SALAMAT SA INYO NGA SUPPORTA!!! (IN HILIGAYNON)

For the mean time, you can feast your eyes and minds to “Remind Me Again” it’s another book of mine about a girl who has a “Dory Syndrome” aka Dory’s short-term memory loss (in Finding Nemo). Go check it out!

Hmmm… I don’t know what else to say to express my overwhelming gratitude to you guys! I lablab you all!  =)

More power and God speed!

Without Wax,

BelleBurns