A Teenage Love Affair: Chapter 36- Wrapped In Your Arms

Guys, two and a half more remaining chapters or so left before ATLA part 2 ends... THANKS FOR THE CONTINUES SUPPORT YOU GAVE MY STORY I really appreciate it! More power!

                                                                                              Without Wax,

                                                                                                     B.B

Marky and I both busied ourselves listing and arguing about the baby names almost the whole time. Well, not most of the time because we both ended up making out sessions instead. And so, the outcome of this ended up to: waking up late the next morning. Considering there’s no progress on the baby list but a piece of scratch paper.

The school had been fuzzy and busy because of the soccer championship. Aside from football, soccer had been a big even in our school. Banners and flyers were everywhere. People say their “good lucks” to Marky as we pass by them. I haven’t eaten much breakfast though since my stomach isn’t feeling very well. I might be lactose tolerant because I drank milk before eating and then my tummy started acting so weird that I just want to poop (my apologies for the word). I just hope it’s not the baby who’s making me feel this way. Marky doesn’t need distractions right now.

“I told you not to fetch me after class.” I told him as I went out of my last period class.

He scratches the back of his head. “I’m worried—“

I held two fingers to his lips. “I’m all right. For now you have a game to win and I have a test to pass.” A schoolmate shouts good luck to Marky and he acknowledges him back. I started walking away.

“Dennise,” he calls.

I turned to him. “Go. You still have to prepare.” I rolled my eyes. “We’ll be all right.”

He gave me a hesitant look and I started to move away before he changes his mind and ditch the game for good. I don’t want that to happen. I turned for the last time to see if he had left but he was still there, unmoving.

“Win the game for us?” I told him. This seems to wake him up and a smile crept up his face.

 He nods. “I will if you promise to be there in time for the game.”

I laughed a little which sent tendrils in my stomach. I wrinkled my nose as normal as possible as if it was an ordinary expression. “I’ll be there.” I managed to say before another spark of pain trickles me. “First, I have to pass my test.”

I didn’t wait to see his expression as well he cannot see mine as I turned around and my face sours. I started walking towards my World Literature class for my retest. I hold on to my baby bump and I gently rubbed the top.

“Not now, baby. Please. We have a test to rock.”

                                                                                                ***

I was jealous to see students excited with pom-poms and popcorns to the game. I really want to see Marky play since I was not able to see him on practices. Good thing though my baby listened to me. Bad thing though, Rein and Evan were just one of a few who were my retest-mates. Crap. Our teacher doesn’t seem to want to waste any time. I’m pretty sure that he doesn’t want to miss the game. So the moment he arrived he handed the test papers and stood out the window where there’s a far view from the field. He didn’t even noticed Rein who’s been cheating through her phone.