Guess this was inevitable

Hey, everyone. It's been a long while since I've posted. 

I hate how this is how it's going to go. I really do.

Throughout the months, I debated on whether to continue or not. I haven't been as interested or active in the MHA fandom as I used to be when I started this fic. 

That's why I decided to discontinue this story. It's mostly because I no longer feel like I can deliver a quality story when I don't have the same passion for the source material as I used to. It sucks cause I really did love this story, but it didn't feel right to force myself to continue.

This isn't my job, and I ended up making it my job. It really hurt my mental health, in a way that I rather not go through again. I'll still be writing and stuff, I just won't be making long stories for a while. 

Another update is that I have practically moved to AO3, that's where I mainly post. It's mostly one-shots for the FNAF fandom. So, there's that.

So, to finalize this, I'm incredibly sorry to disappoint you all. I'm so appreciative of the support you all have given me throughout the years I have been writing. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day/night. Stay safe and healthy everyone. Love you.

And for the last HERO OF THE DAY...I present...

All of you

- love,

             funtimeLJ6789