Chapter 28: Satsuki and Yuna v.s. Frostbite

Satsuki Todoroki

Quirk: Half Cold, Half Hot, Terrakinesis

Just as a disclaimer I had a lot of trouble figuring out how this chapter would go, but I tried

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Team Satsuki and Yuna practical exam. Ready, go!" 

"Here we go," I muttered. We began to make our way deeper into the exam area. We ran through an alley and I put my right hand on the floor feeling for movements. I felt someone coming closer and closer. 

"We can't stay here," I whispered

"What? Why?!" I grabbed Yuna's hand and ran to a more secluded area. It was cramped but big enough to barely fit both of us. Yuna let go of my hand which I didn't realize I was still holding.

"What was that all about?!" Yuna whispered yelled

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to get out of that situation as fast as possible,"

"Sadly, that wasn't fast enough," I heard a familiar voice say from above us. I slowly looked up and saw my brother looking at us from the roof of one of the houses. My hands began to glow green. I placed my hand on the floor and the cement rose up and created a wall separating us from him. 

We ran out of the alley.

"What are we going to do? Should we capture or run away?" Yuna asked. 

"Knowing my brother he probably froze all the exits. I can melt it, but considering how we have wasted time thanks to me I think our best option would be to capture him," I explained

"I'd like to see you try," my brother said. We stopped and stood ready to fight.

"What's our plan?" Yuna asked

"I already told you. We stay and face him head-on," 

"Very well, time to bring hell on you both," my brother said as he put on his goggles and gave an almost evil grin

It didn't take long before he sent an attack toward us. Yuna and I dodged. I used my ice which spread in different directions and my brother barely dodged the attack. I took a deep breath and began to feel for his movements, but I couldn't feel them.

"What the heck?" I muttered

"What's wrong?" 

"I can't feel his movements,"

"What do you mean?" 

Then I could feel them behind me, but it was too late when I finally realized it. It was too late my body was already being increased in ice. I tried using my fire to melt the ice, but it wouldn't melt.

"What? I can't melt the ice,"

"Permafrost, my ultimate move. Don't worry Satsuki, I can thaw you out, but not now," 

"Satsuki, what do I do?"

"You don't need me, Yuna"