Chapter 11: USJ Attack

A/N: Before you read I am not the best at writing fights so yeah.

Satsuki Todoroki

Age: 15

Quirk: Half Cold, Half Hot, Terrakinesis

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"V-villains," Yuna stuttered. The last of the villains to come out of the portal was a guy who had hands all over him and a giant bird creature.

"What? Villains?' Kirishima said, "There's no way they can get into a hero school!"

"What about the trespasser sensors?" Yaoyorozu asked

"We have them of course, but..." Thirteen said

"Did they appear here or around the entire school?" I asked. 

"Either way, if the sensors are not responding that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that," Shoto said, "An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal behind."

'Wasn't All Might supposed to be here?' I thought as I started putting two and two together, 'Are they here for All Might?'

"Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even something to counteract the sensors," Mr. Aizawa said, "It's possible someone with radio-wave type powers is interfering. Kaminari, try contacting the school with your Quirk, too."

"What about you? Will you fight by yourself?" Midoriya asked, "With that many even if you can erase their Quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk. A frontal battle..."

"You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen," Mr. Aizawa said before he jumped down to where the villains were. I couldn't tell what was going on but what I could see was that the villains would try to attack Mr. Aizawa but would fail. Mr. Aizawa would wrap the villains and throw them aside. 

Another villain came at him at full speed, Mr. Aizawa would expertly dodge the villain's attack and punched him in the face. Mr. Aizawa threw his scarf at the villain's leg while dodging another guy's attack. I continued watching until Shoto grabbed my hand and started running towards the rest of the group when we caught up to the group he let go of my hand. All of a sudden, A guy made out of mist appeared in front of us.

"I won't let you," he said, "Nice to meet you we're the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous but we've invited ourselves into the home of the heroes, UA High School, to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath,"

I was shaking I don't know if it was out of fear or out of anger but I guess my theory was right.

'Why are they trying to kill All Might, though?' I thought.

"I believe All Might should have been here... Has there been some kind of change?" mist guy asked, "Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play."

Bakugo and Kirishima came in front of the group and attacked the mist guy. An explosion occurred and when the smoke began to subside mist guy appeared unphased.