Chapter 29: Bakugo and Midoriya v.s. All Might

Hello, everyone, hope you are all healthy and safe and sorry if this chapter is really boring

Satsuki Todoroki

Quirk: Half Cold Half Hot, Terrakinisis

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Midoriya and Bakugo against All Might this should be interesting," I said

"Yeah, but honestly they don't have a chance against All Might. At least, that's what I think. What do you think Satsuki?" Yuna said

"I hate to admit it but, I have doubts about whether they could beat All Might. They could, but Midoriya and Bakugo would have to work together and that's where the doubts come in," 

"Well, let's see what happens," Yuna said

We turned our attention to the screen. They talked to each other and there was an urgency in Midoriya's disposition. They talked and Bakugo wasn't having it. Midoriya ran up to Bakugo explaining their situation, but Bakugo didn't want to hear it. He punched Midoriya causing him to fall to the floor. 

"Oh, dear, there is absolutely no teamwork between those two. Don't they realize the trial ahead of them," Recovery Girl said

They began to argue again which lead to them not being prepared for an oncoming attack from All Might. The attack damaged all the buildings in that area and there was a huge cloud of smoke and from that plume emerged All Might. Midoriya tried to convince Bakugo to run away, but as usual, they couldn't get along. 

All Might was setting up to attack which made Bakugo attack by using his Quirk to make a big flash of light. Bakugo attacked to no avail it was stopped by the number one here. still, Bakugo was persistent, and even though he was being held from the face by All Might and continued attacking. That's when All Might slammed him to the ground. 

Midoriya was in All Might's sight and Midoriya used his new abilities to evade, but as he did that Bakugo was about to do an air attack and they colided causing both to fall back to the ground. Bakugo stood up and began to walk to All Might, but Midoriya tried to convince Bakugo. 

"Them not getting along is going to be their downfall," Yuna whispered

As those words left her mouth All Might dropped a railing on Midoriya and punched Bakugo in the stomach which lifted him into the air. Bakugo slowly got up and stared at the floor. All Might was about to punch Bakugo when a green blur appeared and did the job.

'Midoriya?!' I thought

Then Midoriya carried Bakugo into in an alleyway. They stopped running and Midoriya told Bakugo that they couldn't give up. Bakugo wasn't having it and used his Quirk to create an explosion and hit the wall right next to Midoriya's face. While, those two were strategizing All Might was running through the streets searching for those two. When all of a sudden Bakugo jumped out of an alley.

"You're going the wrong way!" he yelled 

"That supposed to be a sneak attack," All Might asked

Using his Quirk, Bakugo continued to barrage All Might from the front until Midoriya snuck from the back and used one of Bakugo's gauntlets to attack All Might from behind. 

"Run you idiot!" 

Midoriya along with Bakugo made their way to the exit as fast as they could, but All Might caught up to them. That's when Bakugo got ready for an attack which was soon ended when All Might kneed him and sent him flying into a nearby building. Midoriya then began to run to help Bakugo, but that's when All Might grabbed his arm used him as a way to attack Bakugo. 

"Well, isn't that wonderful, boys, you cooperated and faced me together. Sadly, that's not enough," All Might explained while he had one foot on Bakugo and held Midoriya like doll, "Cooperation wasn't an option, but a prerequisite for this exam. What kind of face is that, young Midoriya? "

He tossed Midoriya aside and began to explain what their initial plan was.

"You planned to get away from me using maximum fire power and then a make run for it towards the exit. It wasn't a terrible strategy all things considered, but now that I've destroyed Bakugo's gauntlets you've lost your heavy attack. You're helpless. It's all over,"

"Shut up!" Bakugo yelled as he created a large explosion which in turn launched All Might into the air

That's when Bakugo had the chance to grab Midoriya and launch him towards the exit, but All Might wasn't going to go down so easily. He flew straight toward Midoriya and landed a hit from behind. Bakugo then made a huge blast that was reminiscent of the one he made during the Sports' Festival. 

"Deku, go! Hurry up!"

Explosion after explosion Bakugo tried to keep All Might occupied while Midoriya slowly made his way toward the exit gate. Watching them was nerve wrecking. All Might pinned Bakugo to the ground and that's when Midoriya instead of running towards the gate ran to help his teammate and landed a direct hit on All Might which gave him time to grab Bakugo and run toward the gate and make it out. Which meant...

"Team Midoriya and Bakugo passed the final exam!" 

"They did it!" I said escatically as I jumped up and gave Iida a hug which made him tense up, so I let go

"Count on those two to prove me wrong," Yuna said

"All matches for the practical portion of Class 1-A's have now been completed," 

I left the monitoring room to find Shoto. I found him and told him all about Midoriya and Bakugo's match with All Might. And with that our finals had ended. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Sorry if it was boring

Now time for *drumroll please*

HERO OF THE DAY

All Might

Quirk: One for All-  One For All is a transferable Quirk that can be passed on from one user to the next. Can only be transferred if the current user wants so. 

All right, see you all next time

Stay safe and healthy