Chapter 22: Internships

Satsuki Todoroki

Quirk: Half Cold, Half Hot, Terrakinisis

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all met at the station before going to our internships.

"Everyone has their costumes, right?" Mr. Aizawa asked, "Remember you don't have permission to wear them out in public, yet, and don't lose them,"

"Gotcha!" Ashido yelled

"Speak properly! It's 'Yes, sir' Ashido," Mr. Aizawa scolded, "Remember, to mind your manners with the other heroes during your internship. Now get to it,"

"Yes, sir,"

I looked over at Iida and walked over to him along with Uraraka and Midoriya.

"Iida wait! If there's anything bothering you just let us know," Midoriya said. Uraraka and I nodded. 

"We're friends right?" Midoriya asked. Iida turned around and answered, 

"Yes," before walking away. I walked back to Shoto and Yuna. 

'I know there's something Iida isn't telling us, but what is it,'  I thought. 

"So...Yuna, you never told us what agency are you going to intern at?" Shoto asked

"I'm interning at the Kamui Woods Agency," she answered

"That's great, right Satsuki," Shoto poked my side with his elbow.

"Huh, oh, yeah that's great," I smiled

"Satsuki, you okay?" Yuna asked. I simply nodded.

"Are you sure? If this is about dad don't worry I'll be right there with you," Shoto assured me. I sighed.

"It's not that, I mean not entirely, I'm worried about Iida I can feel something is wrong, but I don't know what," I said. 

"Whatever it is I'm sure he'll get through it on his own," Yuna said

She looked at her phone and started spazzing, "Ahhh, I'm gonna miss my train and be late! See ya, guys,"

Yuna ran off and Shoto and I glanced at each other and began walking to our train. 

Endeavor Agency

We stood outside the agency building and it was huge. I took a deep breath before walking inside with Shoto following close behind. One of the other heroes noticed us and showed us the way to dad's office.

"Thank you," I thanked the kind hero

"It was my pleasure," she said. She left and Shoto opened the door. We walked in and stood in front of our dad's desk. 

"I've been waiting for you Shoto, Satsuki," he said, "You're finally ready to walk down the path of the mighty,"

"I have no intention of following any path you've created only I can decide my future," Shoto said

"Is that so? You should go get ready we're going out," 

"Where to?" I asked

"it's time I show you what it means to be a hero. but Satsuki you stay I need to talk to you," Shoto glanced at me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"You'll be fine," he whispered and walked out of the office.

"What did you need to talk about?" I asked