Chapter 8: Team Satsuki v.s. Team Yaoyorozu

A/N: Sorry it took so long I have been sick and I had a lot of school work, but I'm back and I hope you like it

Satsuki Todoroki

Age: 15

Quirk: Half Cold Half Hot Terrakinisis

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started walking out of the monitoring room when I heard someone say my name.

"Satsuki," my brother said

"Shoto what's up," I said

"Good luck, I know you're going to win," he said. I nodded and walked out and to our assigned area. We had ear radios and we started testing them out.

"Do you hear me?" I asked

"I hear you,"  I heard Yuna say in the radio. She walked over to me and when she got to me she took out a map of the building. I looked at it and we both tried to memorize the building.

"Team C and Team E, you may begin," All Might said on the intercoms. I walked in first and started thinking about how Yaoyorozu's quirk works. 'Momo probably made something to hold the door shut,' I thought.

"Where do you think they are, Satsuki," Yuna asked

"I don't know," I said as I placed my right hand on the wall next to me. Around my hand, a circle of green light appeared. I could feel the vibrations of someone moving on the next two floors up. I opened my eyes and looked at Yuna.

"There two floors directly above us," I said

"How did you-" she asked before I cut her off

"I have a plan," I said

"What is it," she asked

"I'll freeze the floors above us when we find their room I'll unfreeze the building you use your mines and slide them under the door," I continued, "Since the door will be weak I'll break it with the metal plating on my gloves. Then we'll capture them."

"Good plan," she said. 

I put my right hand on the wall and froze everything above us. We started running to the stairs and when we found them we ran up two flights of stairs. I looked at Yuna and she was shivering, makes sense I'm used to extreme cold she isn't. I got a blanket out of my belt and threw it to her.

"Thanks," she said. I nodded and put my hand to the floor and it started glowing. I tried to feel for movement.

"We need to walk straight," I said

Yuna nodded and started to walk forward. I followed behind her, we found a door and tried to open it but it wouldn't open.

"This is the one," I said as I put my left hand on the door and started melting the rest of the building. When the door was thawed Yuna got one of her thin mines and slid it under the door. She pulled a hand button from her belt and pressed it with her thumb. A greenish gas started flowing from the door.

"Alright, your turn Satsuki, but we have two minutes before the gas disperses," she said as she got up. I nodded and my hand started glowing green and I was about to punch the door when Yuna yelled my name.

"Satsuki! You're not immune to the gas like I am. So, here," she said as she took off her gas mask and handed it to me. I accepted it and continued where I left off. My hand glowed green and I punched the door. It flew open and I was the first who walked in. It was hard to see, but then I stepped on something and I couldn't lift my foot.

"You really think that can stop me, pathetic," I said as I froze it and smashed it. Then the room started clearing up and I saw Yaoyorozu make a staff with her quirk, so I instantly froze her mid-creation. I saw Mineta and froze him up to his neck.

"Yuna secure the weapon," I said

"Sure thing," she said.

Then the time ran out and All Might started talking on the intercoms:

"The hero team, Wins!" 

I walked up to Mineta and Yaoyorozu and unfroze them.

Back in the monitoring room

I was in the monitoring room with Yuna when Shoto walked over to me.

"That was a good plan you thought of, sis," he said

"Thanks," I replied

"But, the only thing I'm wondering is how you knew where to find them," he said

I didn't know what to say. I never told Shoto about my other Quirk. I just felt like it wasn't the time to do it. I thought then started talking.

"I just watched everybody else's matches very closely you know," I said trying to sound convincing. I was always a good liar.

"Hmm, You sure," he asked suspiciously. We looked into each other's eyes it was crazy how much we looked alike even though I was a girl and he was a guy.

"Yup, that's what happened" I replied while not looking directly into his eyes.

"Satsuki," I heard someone behind me say. I turned around and saw Yaoyorozu.

"What's up," I said

"Congratulations," she said

"For what," I asked

"You proved to be an excellent leader and you created a very effective plan impressive,' she replied

"Thanks couldn't have done it without Yuna," I said

"You two make a good team," she said

"Thanks," I replied

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry it took so long but here is

HERO OF THE DAY (Drum roll please)

Misa Yuna

Age: 15

Crush: Shoto Todoroki

Quirk: Vertigo- secretes a toxic gas that makes people lose balance

Thanks for reading

Comment love to hear you feedback