Chapter 20: Finals

Satsuki Todoroki

Quirk: Half Cold, Half Hot, Terrakinesis

I can't believe I've already written twenty chapters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched Shoto walk out of the room. I sat there and tried getting out of bed, but Recovery Girl pushed me back down.

"You need to rest," Recovery Girl said as she put ice on my right arm., "Your muscles were torn and your head was bleeding, so I couldn't heal you since you were unconscious, so you need to gain back some more strength before I could heal you," Recovery Girl explained

"Thanks, Recovery Girl,"

"It's my pleasure. One thing I want to know is, how did you sustain so much damage? I mean, because your Quirk shouldn't damage you to such an extent,"

"I may have the Half Cold, Half Hot Quirk, but I also have another Quirk, a rock Quirk, called Terrakinesis. The ability helps me control rocks without lifting a finger, but it also takes a toll on my muscles," I explained.

"I see. Well, next time, make sure not to overdo it, alright," Recovery girl said. I nodded and stayed in that bed when about fifteen minutes later Iida came into the room.

"Oh, hey Iida, how was your match?" I asked. I looked at his face and he looked ashamed.

"I lost," he replied

"Oh," I said, "but knowing you I'm sure you tried your hardest and I bet it was an amazing match. I also think that your brother knows that you did everything you could," 

"You really think so?" he asked. I nodded and smiled. 

"I almost forgot why I was here. I wanted to see if you were okay and if you were able to watch the final match," I looked at Recovery Girl who sat there pensively.

"I believe she is able too, but Satsuki I suggest going in a wheelchair since your body still hasn't fully recovered yet," she pointed to the wheelchair in the corner of the room. Iida walked over to get the wheelchair and set it up in front of the cot. He helped me get out of the bed and get me situated into the wheelchair. 

"Thanks," 

"It was nothing just helping someone in need," he wheeled the chair out of the room and back to our classmates. We got to the area where are class was, but the only problem with me being in a wheelchair was that there wasn't a ramp, so Iida had to carry me down the stairs and get the wheelchair after.

"I wonder what this match will be like, besides intense," Midoriya said

"We'll have to take notes for next time," Iida said

"Iida and... Satsuki?" Midoriya tilted his head as he looked at me hanging on Iida's back. I smiled and did a small wave.

"Hi, everyone," Iida placed me down on the seat next to Uraraka and thank goodness he did because right after his whole body started shaking.

"Are you alright?" Midoriya, Uraraka, and I asked

"It's just my phone

Iida walked off so he could answer his phone in private. That's when everyone bombarded me with questions on how I was doing to why I was on Iida's back. I explained that I was fine just that I can't walk then I explained why I was on Iida's back.