Chapter 34: Kamino Ward pt. 1

Shoto Todoroki

Quirk: Half Cold Half Hot

----------------------------------------------------------

The day after was different, but I had to keep going through the day, so I did.

I had gotten a call from Yuna earlier that morning. She told me that the entire class was planning on visiting our classmates in the hospital. I said I would go and made my way to the hospital.

I arrived at the hospital and everyone was there. We all went up to Midoriya's room first. Kaminari led the way and once we found the room. Kaminari knocked and then opened the door.

"Ahh, Midoriya, you're awake!" he said as he walked in, "Did you see the news?"

We all walked in after him and Mineta told him how they bought a melon for him. 

"I caused you trouble, Midoriya," Tokoyami said

"No, I did, too...Did everyone from Class A come?" he asked

"No, Hagakure and Jiro are still unconscious from the villain's gas," Iida explained, "And Yaoyorozu also got hit hard in the head and is hospitalized here. Apparently, she gained consciousness yesterday. So everyone, but those three came..."

"Sixteen of us," Uraraka said

"Because Bakugo and Satsuki aren't here," I added

"Todoroki!" Ashido said

"All Might said, 'I can't save the people I can't reach.' That's why he will always save the people he can reach. I...was in a place where I could reach...I had to save them. That's what my Quirk is for...it's exactly like what Mr. Aizawa said to me. My body...wouldn't move...it was all I could do was save Kota. I couldn't save someone right in front of me,"

"Then, let's save them this time," Kirishima suggested, "Actually, Todoroki and I were here yesterday, too. On our way to your room, we saw All Might and a police officer talking to Yaoyorozu. She said that one of her trackers was placed onto the Nomu that was at the camp and that she had a receiver for that tracking device,"

"Does this mean you're going to have Yaoyorozu make another receiver?" Iida asked

"What if it does?"

"It is as All Might said! This is something we should leave to the pros! This isn't the place for you to act, you idiots!" Iida yelled

"We know that!" Kirishima yelled, "But, I couldn't do anything! After, I heard that my friend was being targeted! I couldn't do anything! I didn't do anything! If I don't do anything now, I won't be a hero or a man anymore!" 

"Kirishima, we're in a hospital, calm down. It's okay to feel strongly about thins, but this time--"

"Iida's right," Yuna said

"Iida, all of you, are all correct. I know that, but...hey, Midoriya, your hand can still reach!"

"I wanna get Satsuki back as much as you do, Todoroki, but you can't just run in headfirst. Or else we'd ending losing you or Kirishima or Bakugo or Satsuki. It's best to leave it to the pros," Yuna whispered