Chapter 9: Bakugo's Start Line

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT NOW I HAVE TIME SO LET'S BEGIN

Satsuki Todoroki

Age: 15

Quirk: Half Cold Half Hot Terrakinisis

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all of the exercises were done we all gathered at the exit. Then All Might started talking.

"That's a wrap. Super work you really stepped up to the plate." he continued, "We didn't have any major injuries, except for Midoriya. You should be proud."

"Oh, I am" Yuna whispered to me and Shoto

"An excellent first day of training all around," All Might said while giving a thumbs up.

"It's nice to hear some encouraging words after our Homeroom class Mr. Aizawa was kind of a buzzkill," Asui said while everyone started to agree

"I'm happy to bring such staggering positivity to my Alma Mater. That's all for now folks." All Might continued, "I should go check on young Midoriya's progress. Now watch how a pro exits like he's got somewhere to be." 

Everyone in the class was impressed by his incredible speed but for me and Shoto, I just don't care about that. We all started going back to the main building to change back into our uniforms. After, we went back to class.

-----------------------  THIRD PERSON VIEW  -----------------------------------------

"The second day of school and he's already a regular patient. Why didn't you stop him All Might?" Recovery Girl asked All Might

"You're right Recovery Girl, I'm sorry" All Might answered

"Well, it's no good apologizing to me. He's too exhausted from his classes for my Quirk." Recovery Girl continued, "I can't treat all his injuries at once. I did some first aid but after the IV is finished we'll have to wait for him to heal overnight."

Recovery Girl continued to lecture All Might until he started talking. 

"I am trying not to play favorites." he continued, "I was trying to consider his feelings. He needed to see that he was capable of winning the exercise. Oh, yeah also can you please not talk so loudly about One For All."

"Yeah, yeah I know Mr. Natural Born Hero, Mr. Symbol of Peace." Recovery Girl answered with a taunting tone.

"Several people know about my injury and this weak form, like the UA faculty," he continued, "but only a select few know the secret of my quirk, One For All. Like you, the principal, a close friend, and Midoriya, of course"

"I know it's not like you want to rest on your laurels at the top, but is being a 'natural-born hero' or the 'Symbol of Peace' really that important?" Recovery Girl asked

"If I no longer am, then the superhuman society will be seized by evil. This is the responsibility of those of us with this power." All Might answered

"If that's the case then it's even more important for you to learn what it means to guide someone."

"Yes Ma'am"