Chapter 7: Team A vs. Team D

A/N: This is how Satsuki saw Kacchan and Deku's fight along with Yuna talking to her.

Satsuki Todoroki

Age: 15

Quirk: Half Cold Half Hot Terrakinisis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I saw you talking to Ida yesterday," Yuna said. I looked at her with an annoyed face.

"Yuna, be quiet," I said. I continued looking at the screens and Ida was having a freak-out.

"Who's Bakugo talking to?" Kirishima asked, "Not hearing anything do we get any sound with this video?"

"He's got a radio in his ear so he can talk to his partner," All Might said, "I gave it to him when the match started along with a map of the building and a roll of capture tape. Wrapping this around your opponent means you've apprehended them and they're out for the rest of the game."

"So, there is a fifteen minute and the good guys have no idea where the nuclear weapon is," Yuna said

"Correct," All Might answered

"Then the heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here a big one," Ashido said

"REal pro's have to outwit villains on a daily basis." All Might continued, "That's life even when odds aren't in our favor we fight. All together:"

"Let's hear a PLUS ULTRA!" everyone yelled with enthusiasm except me and Shoto

"Monsieur is on the move," Aoyama said

We watched as Midoriya dodged another one of Bakugo's attacks. Everyone started talking on how cool that doge was. 

"We still need to talk about you and Ida," Yuna said while pulling me away from the front.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked

"Do you have a crush on Ida?" Yuna asked completely ignoring my question.

 A/N: This is pretty much Satsuki's face after that question

I looked at her with a confused face.

"Why are you even asking this?" I said

"Because I saw the way you put your arm around him the other day," she said

"Young Bakugo don't do it you'll kill him" All Might I turned around and saw Bakugo pull a trigger from his gauntlet and an explosion occurred. Then the entire building started shaking. I started walking back to where I was before, but Yuna grabbed my shoulder.