Chapter 1: Childhood

Satsuki Todoroki

Age: 5

Quirk: Half Cold Half Hot + Terrakinisis (Control rocks with the mind)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stand up," my father commanded my brother after he hit him in the stomach, "if you get hurt that easily then you can forget about All Might or even a small time villain". I could remember it clearly it was during training, our dad would train us so that one day one of us could surpass All Might, number one hero. I was terrified of my father simply terrified, then he looked at me and yelled at me, "And Satsuki you are no better then Shoto is!" then he smacked me in the face.

Then my mother came in to try to protect us, "Please stop pushing them they're only five years old,". 

"They can take it, get out of my way," he told my mother as he hit her that was another reason why I as a five-year-old I was scared of him. I looked as she fell to the floor, "Mommy." I said as I ran to her and sat next to her while tears fell down my cheeks. After that my father left and I used my ice to help with the red mark on my mom's cheek. Shoto walked to our mother.

"Mama," Shoto said with concern while still clenching his stomach.

"I'm alright honey its okay," she said with a smile while wiping away Shoto's tears. Then she got up and left the room. I looked at my brother who was still clenching his stomach.

Later That Night

I and Shoto shared the same room and our mother was there telling us a story about the number one hero All Might and how he saved one-hundred people all by himself. I was always amazed by that story because it inspired me to become a hero. 

"The end, alright time to go to bed good night dears," she said while kissing each of our foreheads. 

"Good night, mommy," I said

"Good night mama," my brother said

I fell asleep and would wake up to a day of being pushed to the limit to become something so far away in the future.

Next Day

I was sitting eating my breakfast and I saw Shoto rubbing out the tiredness of his eyes. He walked to me and then sat down next to me.

"Good morning Shoto, want to play ball?" I said

"Good morning Satsuki, sure okay," he replied

After we finished breakfast we went to the balcony that overlooked the yard. Our older siblings were playing. One of my brothers, who had all red hair, kicked the ball into the air and when he tried to hit the ball again he fell. My older brother and sisters were laughing. I started to run to the stairs that led down there, but someone gripped my arm tightly.

"Let me go, please let me go your hurting my arm," I said as my father pulled me and Shoto away

"Be quiet Satsuki, besides you, two live in a different world than what I'm training you for," he said with a serious tone

After trying to get out of his grip I stopped struggling and walked next to him with my head down. We went to the courtyard and he stopped and let go of our arms.

"You two will train the ice part of your quirk," he continued "I will throw fireballs at you and you two have to create an ice wall to block them."

We started the exercise and the fire kept hitting us and it would burn like no other, but I could feel cold air I looked forward I had an ice wall it was small, but now I couldn't get burned any more. I looked at my brother and he also had a wall up.

"Good you two have that down" my father continued "now I will teach you how to throw balls of fire."

He taught us for about an hour and a half then he let us go relax. I and my brother instantly went to our mother. She was sitting on the couch watching t.v I sat to her right and my brother sat to her left. When I looked at the t.v All Might was talking about quirks.

"That's right kids often inherit one of their parents' quirks or a combination of both. But, the thing to remember is that you decide what you want to do with your power." he continued, "That is why I say 'I Am Here'."

I didn't know about other children my age, but I and Shoto always looked up to All Might. He was the greatest hero of all time, and he would inspire me to become a great hero someday. I looked up at my mommy and then at my brother who had a big smile across his face.

"Mommy," I said

"Yes dear" she answered

"Do you think I can become a hero?" I asked

"Of course you can, both of you can become incredible heroes" she replied with a smile

I smiled because it meant a lot to me that my mother thought that I could become a hero someday.

Later that day

Shoto was off playing with our brothers and I was showing Fuyumi, my older sister,  about this new ability I discovered when I kicked a pebble and it hit a tree and was coming back to me.

"See, See I can lift rocks without touching them." I told her excitedly

"Incredible, we should tell mom about this discovery," Fuyumi said with a wide smile. She had mostly white hair but there were some streaks of red in it. I ran back into the house to find my mother. I found her in the kitchen.

"Mommy, Mommy come and see what I discovered," I told her while tugging on her shirt

"Ok, ok what is it?" she said

I grabbed her hand and started running to where Fuyumi was, "What did you want to show me?"

"Look," I said as I held out my hand to lift the pebble-like I did earlier. It didn't work I tried again and again and again, it didn't work.

"Why won't it work!" I screamed then the ground shook and a rock came rushing to me and when it hit my eye it scratched my eye and it started bleeding. I was in shock, they took me to the hospital and they told my parents that I would have to wear an eyepatch for a month so the wound heals properly.

"How did this happen?!" my dad yelled at the doctor

"Sir, your daughter is only five she is still getting used to her quirk." the doctor said

My brothers went home with my dad and it was just me, my mom, and my sister Fuyumi.  My mom told the doctor what really happened and what I could see with my left eye the doctor had a puzzled face.

"What type of quirk does she have?" the doctor asked

"She has an ice and fire quirk," Fuyumi said

"Hmm, this must have to do with genetics." the doctor said, "Tell me about your parents' quirks"

"Well my father had the ability to turn his hands into rocks, and my mother had ice," my mother said

"That explains it she has a mixture of yours and your husband's quirk with your fathers quirk added in" the doctor explained, "Someone will have to teach her how to use it"

My mother nodded and she took me by the hand and we walked out of the room with my sister holding my left hand. Then we walked out of the hospital, went into the car, and drove back home.

------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG

THANKS FOR THE VOTES 

COMMENT AND GIVE FEEDBACK

BYE