Chapter 23: Gear Up for Final Exams

Satsuki Todoroki

Quirk: Half Cold Half Hot, Terrakinesis

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was talking to Iida, my brother, and Midoriya about their battle with the Hero Killer when I heard Kirishima, Sero, and Yuna laughing. I turned around and the first thing I saw was Bakugo's hair it was different. 

"Stop, laughing my hair's gotten used to this and I can't get it back to normal. You guys hear me, stop laughing or I'll kill you three," he threatened

"I like to see you try, pretty boy," Yuna said which made Bakugo's hair go back to normal and made him turn slightly red.

"What did you call me?!" 

They started laughing harder and harder. Everyone was talking about their internships and when they asked Uraraka,

"It was very enlightening," she was radiating energy.

"Anyway, I'm just glad you three, are okay,"

"So, what did you do after I ran off," Shoto asked

"Not much, I just followed Dad around until he told me to go to where you guys were," I rubbed the back of my neck

"If you want to see change just look at those three," Kaminari told Mineta

"Oh yeah, the Hero Killer," Sero said

"Glad, you guys made it back alive," Kirishima added. Everyone came toward them said that it was good that Endeavor came to save the day. 

"Did you guys hear the news about the Hero Killer?"

"What news?" I asked Ojiro

"Everyone keeps saying that he was connected to the League of Villains. Can you imagine how terrifying that would have been if he was there during the attack at USJ?" 

I looked over at Bakugo who had Yuna and Sero in a chokehold and dragged Kirishima. 

"He's scary yeah, but did you see him in that weird video. It's all over the Internet," Kaminari said

"I didn't know there was a video of him,"

"Yeah, Stain's a pretty evil villain, but super tenacious. He's almost kinda cool doncha guys think," 

"Kaminari!" Midoriya said

 "Oh, dude," 

"No, it's fine. It's true that he was a tenacious villain and I understand why people think he's cool. Instead of helping the world his beliefs led to cold-blooded murder, no matter his motives killing cannot be condoned," Iida continued, "and to keep anyone else from suffering like me. Well, I promise to strive to be the perfect hero. It's time for class to begin everyone take your seats!"

I walked back to my seat and waited for class to start. The bell rang and the day began the first class was basic hero training with All Might. We changed into our costumes and went to the training ground.