When someone is flirting with you (TVD)

Stefan:

When he sees them talking to you, he wouldn't come up right away, but would look over and keep an eye on them until they left. He'd only intervene if you were obviously uncomfortable, coming up with an excuse to take you elsewhere.

Damon:

He'd make it loud and clear to the person, calling you pet names and staying close to you. Giving them looks, small kisses, everything. Not because he doubted your fidelity, he just didn't like other people testing it.

Jeremy:

He'd be flat out annoyed. He'd attempt to stay out of it, but after a while he'd step in and just tell the person to stop flirting with you, just nice enough to not make a scene. 

Silas:

He wouldn't be angry, but he would intervene. He would make it clear that you were taken, smiling calmly to the person as he threatened them. Passive aggressive is his favorite thing.

Enzo:

He wouldn't be petty or passive aggressive at all, but would not hesitate to call you "love" and put a hand on your waist. He'd only comment about it after they left.

Elijah:

You wouldn't expect him to, but after a long time of waiting patiently and pretending not to notice, he steps in and joins the conversation, slightly ignoring the other person.

Klaus:

A fake-nice smile, hand on your waist, and a kiss later, and the person is gone. He trusts you, but he doesn't trust others, and he wants them to know you're taken. 

Rebekah:

She wouldn't go out of her way because she isn't jealous like that. She would enter the conversation, but not to end it or be snide. While she could just use her vampire hearing to keep tabs, she wanted to respect your privacy.

Kai:

He'd trust you enough to let you handle it on your own, but if the person kept flirting and you were uncomfortable, he'd step in and tell the person to leave you alone in that nice-mean voice he does. 

Katherine:

She'd step into the conversation to supervise, but as soon as the person made another flirtatious comment, she would shut them down and give them a look, but not push it further if the person took the hint.

Marcel:

He'd come over and be like "hey babe who is this?" He'd still smile at them, but he would also be a little bit of a show off to prove that he's better than the other person and better for you.

Elena:

She'd sneak up behind you and hug you from behind. Not enough to look petty and immature, but enough to send a message.

Bonnie:

Honestly, you'd probably be the one to shut them down right after she appeared. She'd show up beside you, giving the person a little look. You'd understand and kiss her, bidding the person goodbye. You two are always on the same wavelength.

Caroline:

She'd probably compel them to just go away. She's already annoyed so she doesn't have the patience to show the person that you're spoken for. She'd never be angry with you for it though, so she'd carry on as normal without a grudge.

Kol:

He'd walk right up to you and kiss you right in front of the person. He has no shame in being open about your relationship.

Hayley:

She's very possessive. Her words won't reflect her jealousy, but the glares and extra neck kisses will.