Dating Ron Weasley includes...

-Being called 'woman' anytime you do something annoying or silly- he says it as though exasperated but he means it in an endearing way. It's probably a habit he learned from his older brothers doing the same thing to their mother (except for Percy)

-Him letting you braid his hair but don't you dare tell anyone or he'll die on the spot

-Him always talking about you with Harry and Hermione. They're probably getting sick of it to be honest (Hermione's probably told you how much he talks about you)

-That little smile he does when he's in lovestruck awe

-A bunch of super fun family events that he takes you to, which are always a blast

-(And sometimes result in the most epic food fights of all time)

-Playing wizard's chess in the middle of the night and him waking everyone up with his yelling because you're winning (he also probably flipped the board over in the end let's be honest)

-His entire family embarrassing him in front of you. Whether it be unintentional things like Molly showing you baby pictures and Arthur asking you dumb questions or completely intentional things like Fred and George making him squeal like a little girl, his face is beet red by the end of the night.

-Him being able to get over an argument really quick, all it takes is you stroking his ego a little and he's forgotten completely

A/N: Gotta give Ron a little appreciation here.