S i r i u s

Requested by @JulzLovDraco4Eva thanks for requesting! I hope you like it.

-

"NO WAY! YOU FUCKING STOLE MY RAILROAD MOONEY YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" 

Remus simply folded his hands together, a content smile on his face as he watched James furiously look through his resources. "I'm sure I will."

I lifted my head from being rested on the coffee table, examining the board. Indeed, Remus was teaching James how to play Monopoly. A little known fact about Remus, he is a god at the game and is merciless in playing. (A/N: His mother is a muggle-born so he probably learned from his mom)

I glanced at the clock again. 2:30 AM. 

God, I wish Sirius were here. I thought. And then I realized the chaos that existed within this living room would become exponential should he be here. Ah, well. Everything is always better when your crush is around. 

"I'M NOT GIVING YOU SHIT! IT'S MY MONEY!"

I'm getting too old for this. I laid my forehead back down on the table while James continued to fume, no doubt waking his parents upstairs. A knock sounded at the door.

"The neighbors, no doubt." Lily sighed, hiding a grin behind her hand. 

Unfortunately, her smile disappeared immediately when she saw who was at the door. It was Sirius, his knees buckling slightly and blood from his head dripping down his hair and onto his suitcase. 

"Hey..." He said under his breath, smiling weakly.

Instinctively I bolted across the room towards him, catching him just as his legs gave way. 

Oh my god.

Shit. 

Shit shit shit.

Fuck.

"Sirius, I need you to stay awake, okay? Can you do that for me?" I grunted under his weight, trying to drag him towards the couch.

I could hear James screaming up the stairwell for his parents as I pulled my T-shirt (I had a tank top on under) over my head and pressed the fabric to the bloody patch on the spot where his forehead met his scalp. 

"Y/n..." He murmured, his eyes closing.

"Sirius, stay awake. Stay awake." I used one of the sleeves to dab at the sweat on his forehead, then pressed two fingers to his neck- his pulse was weak. I felt hands patting my back, then pulling on my arm. I resisted them until they were pulling me back. 

"No no no stop it!" I cried, pulling away from James, who was leading me away from Sirius and his mother, who was pulling her wand out.

"Y/n, stop it."

"No, you stop it. Stop it James!" I writhed in his grip but he had managed to pull me into the hall. 

"Y/n, he has a better chance of surviving with my mum's care than yours."

"I need to see him James, let go!" I screamed, gasping. 

"Y/n, stop it!" James turned me around to face me. "You're not the only one who's scared, Y/n! He's my best friend and I'm scared shitless right now."

I rested my face in my palms, pressing the heels of my hands into my eyes. "I know. I'm sorry, I just..." I let out a shaky breath. "I'm just worried."

"Yeah, I could tell. I didn't think you cared so much." He stuffed his hands in his pockets. "So-"

"Y/n? Y- there you are." Lily passed by the hall, then backtracked when she noticed me. "Come on, we need to talk."