Stefan Salvatore alphabet

A- Affection (Do they show affection often? How so?)

He's sparing with affection, so it doesn't feel overwhelming, but he isn't afraid to do something sweet for you.

B- Baby (How are they as a parent/How do they react to your pregnancy?)

He doesn't believe you. Not because he doesn't want a kid, but because a vampire getting someone pregnant has literally never happened before in history. He has to take a minute, but when he's thought about how amazing it is that you're having a baby, he cups your face and smiles.

c- Care (Their love language? Who takes care of who?)

His love language is quality time. He doesn't really need anything fancy or heartfelt, he just likes to be near you. He takes care of you, no surprise there, but when he's really tired- physically or emotionally- he lets you take care of him.

D- Dancing (Do they dance with you? How and where?)

He knows how to dance and is good at it. He'll dance with you if he must or if you want to, but he won't always drag you onto the dance floor. 

E- Extra (Any headcanon)

He knows how to tango. You've never seen him do it but you could have sworn you heard a little bit of tango music coming from the bedroom as you were coming home.

F- Fortunate (Do they appreciate you? How do they show it?)

I don't think he talks about it that much because he knows you know it. He shows it in his everyday interactions with you.

G- Gorgeous (Their favorite physical feature on you?)

Your nose. He likes to kiss it or tap it so that you scrunch it up.

H- Happy (Something about you that always cheers you up?)

Not necessarily you, but anything that reminds him of you. He likes feeling that you're there even when you're not.

I- Insecure (What would make them insecure?)

His past. He hates having to come to terms with it and telling you, and he hangs his head when he talks about it.

J- Jealous (What would make them jealous/how do they react to you being jealous?)

He doesn't get that jealous, but he gets annoyed when others hit on you. He thinks you're hot when you're jealous, but he pretends not to notice because you're pissed.

K- Kids (Do they like/want kids?)

He's kind of bad with kids. Like, he can hold a conversation with one, but he's kind of forgetful and clumsy because they're so much work. As for kids, he keeps it in the back of his mind that he wants them someday.

L- Love (Do they say 'I love you' first/how?)

It probably slips out in an argument or confession, and you both stand in silence staring at each other for a minute, soaking in the weight of his words.

M- My love (Nicknames?)

He doesn't go overboard with nicknames, but he'll call you a nickname based on your real name once in a while.

N- Needy (Do they need you? Do they ask for attention?)

Occasionally he'll try to get you to pay attention to him rather than whatever it is you're doing, but he gives you space. Some little forms of affection like laying his head on your leg when you're working are his way of being acknowledged without being a bother.

O- Often (Something that they never forget to do to/with/for you?)

He never forgets to make sure you're taking care of yourself.

P- PDA (How like are they to show affection in public, and what are their limits?)

He's not that big on PDA- he doesn't think it's necessary. 

Q- Questions (What do they ask you often, or what is something they ask you that catches you by surprise?)

You're surprised when he begins a serious conversation because he kind of pulls them out of nowhere (lol). You'll be joking around and doing something and then he'll ask something serious. 

R- Reading (Do they read to you/you to them? What book and how do you do it?)

He likes to read to you so that you fall asleep. 

S- Simp (How bad have they got it for you?)

He doesn't really show it, but you both know he's your bitch. You're able to get him to do things that nobody else could ever convince him to do (mostly just stupid ideas that you came up with)

T- (Tired how do they act when they're/you're tired? How do you treat each other?)

You both kind of leave each other alone when you're an angry tired. If it's the kind of tired where you're sad and need affection, you don't even need to say anything because he always knows what you need- you don't even need to talk for him to know something's wrong.

U- Understanding (What do you two have that just goes without saying/when are you two most in sync?)

You two literally talk with your eyes. When you're at some social event and you're on opposite sides of the room you literally just have to look at him a certain way and he knows.

V- Vacation (Where do they take you, what do you do?)

It would be somewhere he knows his way around, so he could show you all the best places to eat and be entertained so that you have an amazing time. Maybe New Orleans?

W- Wedding (How do they propose, do they want to get married, how are they on their wedding day?)

He did something super cute but slightly cheesy because that's his relationship trademark.

X- Text (How do they text?)

He's a grandpa when it comes to texting. He types verrryyyyy slooowwwww and uses full sentences.

Y- You (Your favorite thing about them?)

His jawline (self explanatory). 

Z- ZZZ (Sleeping? Cuddles?)

As a vampire he doesn't physically need sleep, but he will sleep with you to make sure that you're safe. Part of it is just him wanting to be lazy.