Damon Salvatore alphabet

A- Affection (Do they show affection often? How so?)

You know he's no foreigner to being affectionate, he does it in any way he can. 

B- Baby (How are they as a parent/How do they react to your pregnancy?)

To be honest he never saw kids as part of his life. He can't procreate and if he adopted that would mean he had to outlive his kid or turn them, and he couldn't do that. But say he got you pregnant when he was a human. Poor guy would be doubting himself A LOT, but that would push him to do his best. In the end the baby is the best thing that's happened to him.

C- Care (Their love language? Who takes care of who?)

He's the one that takes care of you always, unless he's really down and out. He's used to having to be independent so at first he doesn't know how to depend on you.

D- Dancing (Do they dance with you? How and where?)

It's canon he knows how to dance and is good at it, and he'll definitely do it with you. 

E- Extra (Any headcanon)

He carries around mistletoe in his pocket all of December and follows you around waving it.

F- Fortunate (Do they appreciate you? How do they show it?)

He loves you to the moon and to Saturn, and he loves showing it. I can definitely see him sending you songs that remind him of you.

G- Gorgeous (Their favorite physical feature on you?)

Your smile. He loves seeing you happy and even more so when it's because of you.

H- Happy (Something about you that always cheers you up?)

Your patience because God knows he's a handful.

I- Insecure (What would make them insecure?)

To be honest, almost nothing. His insecurity would stem from his knowing that he's done a lot of things that should repel you.

J- Jealous (What would make them jealous/how do they react to you being jealous?)

He doesn't get jealous, he just gets annoyed at people "forgetting" that you're taken. He loves attention, so when you're jealous he finds it funny because when he's with you he just does not react to others trying to flirt with him. They are just of no interest so it's amusing to him when you get worked up about it.

K- Kids (Do they like/want kids?)

As I said, he never really considered adding kids to the equation, but when he realizes he's willing to spend his life with you, he would love them. As for parenting, in no way is he bad, but he's-ahem- interesting- with kids. But he's the cool parent for sure.

L- Love (Do they say 'I love you' first/how?)

He says it first, but after a while and at a time when it really matters.

M- My love (Nicknames?)

He is canonically a master nicknamer, and he probably gets a little carried away. You get more than the usual 'baby, sweetheart, honey'.

N- Needy (Do they need you? Do they ask for attention?)

All the time. He knows when to let you have your space, but when he wants attention he kind of just... takes it. Like he'll lay his head on your lap and absentmindedly you'll play with his hair when you're reading. Just an instinctual thing. When he wants to actually do something he'll sit and stare at you until you look up.

O- Often (Something that they never forget to do to/with/for you?)

He always remembers little things that are important to you. He'll be at the store walking through the music aisle and see a CD that he remembers you'd like, and he'll bring it up later. 

P- PDA (How like are they to show affection in public, and what are their limits?)

He doesn't have a problem with romantic PDA, a little more sparing with the more sexual forms of affection. It depends on what you're comfortable with, really, and the setting.

Q- Questions (What do they ask you often, or what is something they ask you that catches you by surprise?)

When he gets in trouble he asks, "Asking hypothetically, how would you react if I (insert thing he did, probably someone he killed or enemy he taunted)?" It's obviously never hypothetical.

R- Reading (Do they read to you/you to them? What book and how do you do it?)

He reads to you old books to help you fall asleep, ones that were published when he was a human.

S- Simp (How bad have they got it for you?)

Would literally die for you.

T- (Tired how do they act when they're/you're tired? How do you treat each other?)

You're both very cranky when you're tired, but you're both very patient with the other since you're likely cranky about the same thing (or person). 

U- Understanding (What do you two have that just goes without saying/when are you two most in sync?)

When you're both mad about something the new Mystic Falls enemy did. A bonding over mutual hate type thing.

V- Vacation (Where do they take you, what do you do?)

He takes you to places he's visited because he knows where all the good places are.

W- Wedding (How do they propose, do they want to get married, how are they on their wedding day?)

He's oddly serene when he's in an emotional situation. Like he doesn't have to hide his feelings under a blanket anymore and he can let himself breathe. He's like that on your wedding day, and when he proposes, though he's a little more nervous then.

X- Text (How do they text?)

He probably texts like a normal person. Like he's too mature to use shorthands like thx, ily, ttyl, but he doesn't use full punctuation like an old man (cough cough Elijah)

Y- You (Your favorite thing about them?)

How easy it is to be around him. When he likes someone he is not at all threatening to them and from then on he's just comfortable.

Z- ZZZ (Sleeping? Cuddles?)

He doesn't physically need sleep, but he loves to cuddle as it's a way to be close to you.