Tom Riddle alphabet

A- Affection (Do they show affection often? How so?)

He doesn't show affection outright and heavily. He's affectionate by being observant, by listening, and by reminding you to take care of yourself.

B- Bad Habit (Something you chastise them for constantly?)

Being quiet about things that really matter to him. In the beginning he didn't tell you about his plans for dominating the wizarding world and is very vague about when he's feeling drained.

C- Care (Their love language? Who takes care of who?)

His love language is definitely gifts, and it's not because he's lazy. He's a good listener so when he hears you mention that you need a new pot of ink or the book series you love came out with another book, he'll buy it for you. He grew up with no money, so when he started winning bets with his friends, it made him happy to give you gifts.

D- Dancing (Do they dance with you? How and where?)

He knows how to waltz, but he doesn't prefer to show his skills off. He'll dance if you ask, and so you take advantage of the privilege of being able to drag him out to the Great Hall after hours to dance, and he has grown to love it.

E- Extra (Any headcanon)

He bets with his friends all the time and he always wins (that's how he has the money to buy you gifts). Slowly but surely, you've begun to pick up on his strategy, and he's impressed when you win a bet on your own.

F- Fortunate (Do they appreciate you? How do they show it?)

Though he is aware that he does not depend on you, he appreciates you and knows you make him happy. 

G- Gorgeous (Their favorite physical feature on you?)

Your eyes. They're how he reads you- he notes how they droop in exhaust or widen when you're confused.

H- Happy (Something about you that always cheers them up?)

Seeing you happy lifts his mood. Say he's exhausted from late homework hours, having you there doing something you like gives him a little more energy.

I- Insecure (What would make them insecure?)

Nothing. He knows his worth.

J- Jealous (What would make them jealous/how do they react to you being jealous?)

He doesn't get jealous when you spend time with other people or talk to them- jealousy only sets in when someone tries to make a move on you.

K- Keep (Something of yours he likes to hold onto/something of his you like to hold onto?)

You two write letters to one another over the summer, and he keeps every single one. If ever he misses you he likes to go back and look at your writing. Something about recognizing someone's handwriting is something that can be so personal, he believes, and he's read your writing enough to recognize yours.

L- Love (Do they say 'I love you' first/how?)

He says it sparingly, but when he does say it, the words have much more meaning in them. He's very cautious in spending love, so it probably takes you saying it first to pull it out of him.

M- My love (Nicknames?)

He doesn't like mushy, but he'll call you darling. You like to call him Tommy to tease him. 

N- Needy (Do they need you? Do they ask for attention?)

He doesn't ask for attention often, but he loves when you give it to him. 

O- Often (Something that they never forget to do to/with/for you?)

He always pays attention to your mood and how you're feeling and notes that when he speaks to you.

P- PDA (How likely are they to show affection in public, and what are their limits?)

It depends on the situation. He's more likely to do it in a crowd or around people he does not trust, and it's small things like putting a hand on the small of your back to keep you close.

Q- Questions (What do they ask you often, or what is something they ask you that catches you by surprise?)

If ever he notices that you're unusually quiet or staring off into space he'll ask you what's on your mind.

R- Reading (Do they read to you/you to them? What book and how do you do it?)

He reads to you, sometimes to help you study and sometimes for leisure.

S- Simp (How bad have they got it for you?)

He doesn't show it, but deep down in his soul he's a simp.

T- (Tired how do they act when they're/you're tired? How do you treat each other?)

He's very quiet when he's tired, more than usual. That doesn't make him any less patient or affectionate, just uses few words.

U- Understanding (What do you two have that just goes without saying/when are you two most in sync?)

Any type of casual situation. He's very good at being chill.

V- Vacation (Where do they take you, what do you do?)

He doesn't have enough money for a week long trip to another country or anything fancy, so he takes you to some of his favorite spots in the castle or in Hogsmeade to escape to.

W- Why (When asked why they love you, what do they say?)

"Because they make me happy." He says quietly, the tiniest of smiles irking the corners of his lips.

X- Text (How do they text?)

He prefers to simply use an owl, he won't use a phone.

Y- You (Your favorite thing about them?)

His determination. An obvious Slytherin trait, you've always found it admirable.

Z- ZZZ (Sleeping? Cuddles?)

He wouldn't mind having an arm around you to make you more comfortable. Most mornings you wake up to him already gone as he wakes early.

A/n: Thank you for 300 votes!! :)