Most likely to...(HP Marauders)

Create a religion centered around themselves: James Potter 10000%. James in the books especially. 

Passionately follow said religion: Peter Pettigrew is an avid follower and has two separate Prongs bibles, one purely for reading purposes and another for annotating and notetaking. Sirius and James would have copies of the Prongs Bible as a joke.

Get a sugar daddy: Remus Lupin. He swears he doesn't, but he has a sugar daddy.

Who is the sugar daddy: Sirius Black. We all know it.

 Run away from human civilization to become the ruler of the kangaroo nation: James Potter. Just seems like something he would do.

Create a depression playlist after a minor inconvenience: Severus Snape (yeah, he's not a Marauder whatever. For the record, Ronald Bilius Weasley would also do this.) 

Get really hysterical under extreme heat and fall off the stands at a Quidditch game because they laughed so hard they could barely stand: Peter Pettigrew, the poor boy. James saved him but it probably cost him the match. 

Join the circus: James and Sirius. They definitely have the stage presence and confidence for it, and they're Animagi.

Be the real Batman: Severus Snape. He only wears black. Also, have you seen his cape when he walks? 

Get a tattoo of the barcode for a Hershey bar: Remus Lupin. He was feeling a little spontaneous that night, and he does have an admirably intense love for chocolate.

-

A/N: I know the young Marauders weren't in the movies, so it still surprises me that I am able to get an idea of their characters solely based on the fancast and TikToks. Potterheads will continue to amaze me.