Crossover headcanons

Headcanon: If Toph Beifong became a member of the BAU all hell would break loose. She's already able to tell if people are telling the truth through earthbending, imagine if she was in an interrogation scene. 

Headcanon: It would be very interesting to see David Rossi and Damon Salvatore as drinking buddies. Of course Damon has vampire tolerance so he would be a whiny baby when Rossi decides to stop. Rossi would also be a bit of a father figure to Damon and let's face it he would ask Rossi for advice on Elena. 

Headcanon: Remus Lupin and Spencer Reid would be friends. Their common interest in learning and deep conversation obviously gets them talking initially. They just match so perfectly- book lovers who wear grandpa sweaters and drink coffee (cough cough bisexual culture)

Headcanon: Damon making nicknames for characters from other shows. For example:

Spencer Reid= Doctor Smarty Pants

Alastor Moody= Googley Eyes

Asami Sato= She-wolf

Headcanon: THE BAU PROFILING THE JOKER. I would kill for this to have been an episode. No explanation needed.

Headcanon: Tom Riddle vs Klaus Mikaelson. It's obvious that Klaus is more physically powerful, but it's been shown in the TVDU that magic, if powerful enough, is superior to brute force, and Tom was known to excel in his classes so he would have magic powerful enough to seriously hurt Klaus or prevent him from doing something. However, his talent of persuasion would be rendered completely useless due to the fact that Klaus is much older and wiser (but also much more paranoid, which has been proven to be his weakness). 

Not to mention the other bodies that would take sides. Klaus has Elijah, Rebekah, Marcel, Freya, Davina, Kol, etc. who all share this power. Davina and Freya would definitely be a major problem for Tom as they can perform magic without a wand, which I believe Tom is less capable of doing (he spends countless hours and resources seeking the Elder Wand, which can be broken and have divided loyalty, whereas if he merely honed his own power and learned to perform without a wand, he may not depend on the guarantee of superiority of the Elder Wand.) 

Rebekah and the other vampires share Klaus' advantage of physical superiority, but they're also valuable to Klaus, giving him something to lose- whereas with Tom, he doesn't truly care for the Death Eaters and likely has more. Numbers wise, it also depends if Hayley and Marcel bring in their own followers. 

Headcanon: Imagine Merlin (from BBC Merlin) looking into the future and seeing the Harry Potter world and seeing that his name is a curse word. He gets a little cocky after that and Arthur gets offended that his name isn't part of slang as well. "It's only because I'm the wizard not because you're less special,' Merlin says. 

Headcanon: What if Holmes and Watson investigated The Originals? I feel like the Holmes/Watson relationship definitely has a parallel to the Klaus/Elijah relationship (Elijah and John would sit and talk about Sherlock and Klaus like mothers taking their kids on a play date-). It would be interesting to see Sherlock stumped for once as there's always a logical explanation behind his cases.