A/N + THANK YOU!

•••

GUYS!!!!!!!!

Thank you all so so so much. I'm forever grateful for your support on this story. Writing this was such an enjoyable escape from reality. I got to put my ideas in an online book that got quite a bit of attention! I never expected it to get this popular.

Ivy is truly special to me. I'm glad to see all the love for her in the comments. I definitely modeled her after my own personality, and tried to make her relatable and realistic. And I always see comments about how amazingly oblivious she is, and I'm glad! She was written to be like that! Very book smart, but no common sense.

Also, it was hard to choose which ending I wanted! I had a few ideas, but only wrote one. I knew I wanted the ending to involve the title of the story, Obliviate, but I was conflicted on how sad and angsty to make it. I've been thinking of how to end this book since I began writing it. I hope the ending was satisfying enough!

I cannot thank you all enough for reading this. I started this book almost two years ago, and managed to stick with it, and here we are! Completed!!!!! I am so very thankful. With this book, my writing has increased drastically! I try to edit the beginning chapters occasionally because they're quite inferior to the later ones.

And if you've stuck around since this book had less than ten thousand reads, I love you so so much. It was people like you who motivated me to write.

ALSO, not to give you any false hope but.... don't be surprised if I manage to release another story somewhere down the line ;)

I hope you all enjoyed this journey as much as I did! It's truly been a pleasure. I love you all.

Signing off! See you in the next life <3

•••