twenty-five

•••

After Chloe, Jessica, and Bella cheered for Ivy since this was her first party, Ivy left to meet up with the Marauders.

        "See you guys soon, I'm gonna go meet Sirius and his friends early," Ivy said, walking away and into the corridor, ignoring the stares she was receiving from the men of Hogwarts. Then she walked past the Room of Requirement three times, thinking of what she needed. Remus, James, Peter, and Sirius appeared. They were all in party attire.

        Sirius had a crop top and a pair of shorts that were a bit too short on, his hair up in a bun. Remus was dressed in a Hawaiian shirt with pair of khaki shorts. James was in a button up shirt plus a pair of jeans on while Peter was a mix of James and Remus. As Ivy stopped in front of them to look at their outfits, they did the same, stopping their conversation to get a good look at her. Remus was staring not so unnoticeably.

"Ivy, you look like a party connoisseur!" Sirius said, getting up from where he was lounging in the chair to examine her close up. "Seriously, you look like an incredible party gir!"

"Well, I did have help from Chloe. These clothes aren't mine," Ivy said with a smile as she looked past Sirius to Remus, who was still looking at her with some sort of indecipherable expression. James grabbed his arm and pulled him away, interrupting their short moment of eye contact.

"Anyways, you look smoking. There's only one thing left for a good party!" Sirius said, grinning as he placed his hands on his hips. Ivy rolled her eyes.

"And what is that?"

"Alcohol!" Sirius's said as he led her over to where James, Remus, Fabian, Gideon, and Peter were standing.

"Ugh, I'm probably not going to do any drinking," Ivy said, bringing the attention of all the people around her. They groaned.

"Come on! You need to let loose! I promise I'll be here to keep you straight if you do decide to get tipsy. I don't like drinking," James said. Ivy looked around at all their pleading faces.

"I'll think about it," Ivy said, satisfying them all.

"I'll drink to that!" Gideon said, taking a shot. The clack of several pairs of heels rang out in the room.

"Did someone say party?" Chloe asked. Her, Jessica, and Bella threw the coats they were wearing to the corner of the room. Chloe stood there in a small, tight, low cut shirt and a black mink skirt, hands on her hips with Bella and Jessica on both sides of her. It seemed all the boys looked at each other knowingly.

        "Looking good, Chloe," Fabian winked. Chloe rolled her eyes with a cocky smirk, breezing past the boys.

         "Thanks, Fabian. And my eyes are up here, Pettigrew," Chloe said, grabbing Peter's chin and lifting it up. With her heels, she was much taller than Peter and almost taller than Sirius. Peter blushed and stuttered, trying to find an excuse as they all snickered to themselves.

After Chloe plus the other two roommates arrived, several more Gryffindors showed up and it soon become a full house. The music was blasting as everyone danced, taking shots and drinking other things. Ivy was in a worried conversation with the Marauders about the prospects of her drinking.