3

Thursday

All night, Minho couldn't stop thinking of the younger. He barely got any sleep. He was straight. He was confident in his sexual orientation. But why the hell did he feel so comfortable with Jisung touching him? If it was Changbin, he wouldn't have allowed his hand to be there for longer than a second. But he wanted Jisung to touch him. He wanted Jisung to do more than touch him, and he hated it. He hated that he felt that way. He loved Hyejin, so why did he want somebody else. Why did he want that somebody else to be a guy? After hours of tossing and turning, he finally drifted off to sleep. 

-- 

In the middle of first period, Minho couldn't stop staring at Jisung again. They were both aware, but neither of them wanted to end it. Minho was having an internal crisis, and Jisung just thought it was entertaining. Minho couldn't handle it any longer and he quickly ripped a piece of paper out of his notebook and jotted something down sloppily. As he walked to the front of the room, he made sure to discreetly place the paper on Jisung's desk and he talked quietly with the teacher for a moment before leaving the room. After a few seconds, Jisung unfolded the paper and smirked to himself. 

'Meet in the bathroom.
It's urgent.' 

Jisung waited a minute and then asked the teacher if he could go to the nurse. He slowly trotted his way to the closest bathroom and walked in, seeing Minho leaning against one of the sinks, obviously nervous. 

"God, I feel like that took you forever." Minho complained, fast-walking to Jisung. 

"What did you need?" Instead of responding, Minho just leaned down slightly, connecting his lips with Jisung's. Jisung kissed back almost immediately. It was extremely heated right from the start. However, it didn't last long. Jisung pulled back first and stared at Minho. Minho returned his gaze in awe. 

"Easy there, tiger. What's going on?" Jisung lightly laughed, confused. 

"I just- I don't know. I couldn't stop thinking about you and I couldn't hold back and just- wow." Minho ranted, what he had done finally clicking in his brain. He looked up at Jisung, slightly panicked because the younger wasn't saying anything. "Oh god, I'm so sorry. I should've asked you first. I shouldn't have done that at all." Minho sat down on the dirty bathroom floor mumbling to himself. To say Jisung was confused was an understatement, but he needed to comfort Minho. Even though they had only known each other for two days, he still cared for the older. He bent down and grabbed Minho's hands, removing them from his face so they could look at each other. 

"Hey, Minho. Don't worry. I'm not upset. Quite the opposite actually." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah. Positive." 

"Please don't tell Hyejin." Minho pleaded. 

"What would I gain from doing that?" Minho nervousness didn't subside at all. "I won't tell her, this'll stay just between us." Minho finally calmed down. 

"Thank you." 

"If it makes you feel any better, you're a good kisser." Jisung complimented, a slight blush spread across Minho's cheeks as he slightly grinned. 

"Yeah, you too." 

"Here's the thing, though. I don't want to be used for your experimenting, alright? So, if you want to fuck a dude or something to try and find out if your gay or bi or whatever, don't use me. Sorry, I just don't really do closet cases and shit." Jisung explained, setting boundaries between the two. 

"But I'm not experimenting ,and I'm not in the closet. I'm not into dudes. It's just you." Jisung had a familiar feeling in his stomach, but he would never admit it. "Something about you just interests me and I want you. I want you to touch me. I want you to do things to me that I'd never even let my girlfriend do. It's just you." Minho elaborated, leaving Jisung shocked. He had never been told anything like this before. He never really knew many people, so it's not like he got confessed to often or anything. Of course, he had his own crushes, but they never really went anywhere. He had only done anything physical a handful of times with random people he met at parties that Felix or Hyunjin would drag him to. 

"Maybe I can make an exception. After all, you're not gay. It's just me." Jisung thought aloud. Minho's face lit up in excitement. "But, you need to break up with your girlfriend before anything else happens. I don't want you cheating on her. We don't really like each other, but that doesn't mean she deserves to get cheated on." 

"But, I don't want to hurt her. What would I even tell her?" Minho complained. 

"Well, you certainly can't tell her the truth." Jisung quietly laughed to himself, the older not finding his comment very funny. "Just tell me when you break up with her, and If I'm still single, which I probably will be, we can go from there." 

"You know that we're not going to be together, right?" Minho questioned. It's not like he had any romantic feelings for Jisung. It was purely physical attraction. 

"Of course, I do. I don't really do relationships anyways. I'm not really the best at meeting new people and forming relationships." The two just stared at each other for a few seconds in silence. 

"Let's stand up now, yeah?" Minho nodded and Jisung helped the older stand. 

"Can I kiss you one more time?" 

"Think of it as an incentive to break up with her." Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's neck and connected their lips again. Minho quickly responded, as if he was starved. Jisung harshly pushed Minho up against the wall and pulled away. "Just remember, though. Whatever we do, I'm in charge." Minho nodded, feeling oddly submissive when it came to Jisung. Jisung un-buttoned the top few buttons of Minho's shirt so he had more access to his chest. Jisung placed his finger gently on the older's collarbone. 

"If I were to mark you right here, would it be seen under your basketball jersey?" Jisung questioned, making sure Minho wouldn't get in trouble. 

"N-no." Minho choked out. As soon as Jisung's lips were connected to his soft skin, a sigh escaped his slightly parted lips. "Ji." He lightly moaned out. 

"That's not my name." Jisung mumbled against Minho's skin before starting to lightly suck and nip at the skin. 

"Sir~" Jisung sucked on his collarbone harshly, leaving a dark purple mark. He pulled away and kissed Minho's cheek. 

"Good boy." Jisung whispered before re-buttoning Minho's shirt. Right after Jisung finished, the bell rang and they had noticed that they spent too much time away from class. "You should probably head to class first to get your bag since you left first. Will you grab my things while you're in there?" Minho nodded and left. On his way back to the classroom, he couldn't believe what was going on. He had only known the boy for less than 48 hours, but they had already kissed twice, and Minho told him something that he could barely even admit to himself. Once he got in there, the teacher looked at him worried. 

"Lee, are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I just think some food I had isn't sitting right." The teacher just nodded. 

"Is Jisung in the nurse's office?" The teacher nodded. "I'll bring him his stuff then. Bye, Mr. Bang. See you tomorrow." 

"Bye Lee. You and Han better start feeling better." He yelled out as the student left his class. Minho quickly walked back to the bathroom and gave Jisung his stuff. 

"I'll break up with her as soon as possible, I promise." Jisung nodded and they both went to their next classes, only thinking of each other.