31

Saturday

"Are you sure you wanna do this? There's no going back now." Felix reminded. 

"Yeah. I'm sure. And I could always bleach it back." 

"Okay, here it goes." Felix placed a huge blob of blue hair dye into his hands before starting to massage it into Jisung's hair. Jisung enjoyed the younger playing with his hair. After a few minutes, all of the product was in his hair so they just had to wait. Jisung decided to pull out his phone and snapped a selfie with Felix, posting it on Instagram. All of his friends texted him asking what color, but he just said it was a surprise. In the picture, you couldn't really tell what color it was, it was just obvious that it was dark. After about 20 minutes, Felix helped Jisung wash out the dye and dried his hair. 

"Oh my fucking god. YOU LOOK SO GOOD." Felix yelled. 

"I know, bro. I'm fucking obsessed." Jisung fluffed his hair around, loving the blue. He had only ever had natural colors in his hair, so the blue was refreshing. After taking even more selfies, he and Felix crashed in his bed. 

Monday

Jisung walked into school feeling like a badass. Sure the only change in his appearance was his hair, but it still made him feel confident. He met up with his friends at Felix's locker since he arrived early for once and they all complimented the new look. 

"Watch out, Baddie Jisung alert." Hyunjin said, loudly enough to get other people's attention.

"Hyunjin, shut up, people are staring." Seungmin nudged the taller. 

"So what? Let them. This hunk of a man is on the market again." 

"You really are the best hype man." Jisung said, wrapping an arm around Hyunjin's shoulder. The group of 6 just hung out, when an unwelcome visitor stopped by. 

"Your hair looks good, princess." Minho complimented. 

"Yeah, I know. That's why I fucking did it." Jisung replied, coldly. Most of the people there had never seen him act like that. Felix and Hyunjin snickered in the back, while Minho just sighed. 

"Just wanted to let you know." Minho added before starting to walk away. 

"K, bye." Jisung turned back around to his friends and rolled his eyes. 

"God, Jisung. You've never been so rude in your whole life." Hyunjin cackled. "Feisty Sungie." Jisung hit his shoulder. 

"He deserved it." Jisung defended. 

"Oh, I'm not saying he didn't. I'm just saying it was super fucking funny to watch you be an asshole."  The bell rang and the group dispersed. Jisung walked in to find a note on his desk. 

'no matter what hair color
you have you will always
be beautiful to me.' 

Jisung sighed and crumpled it up, throwing it away. While he walked back to his seat, he noticed the hurt expression on the older's face. Of course he felt bad being so mean, but he couldn't forgive Minho. He had truly crossed a line. Besides, it had only been a week since they broke up. 

Tuesday

When Jisung walked into first period, he saw a cup on his desk with a sticky note on the side. 

'if i remember correctly, this
 is what you ordered that
morning at the cafe before
 i asked you out. i don't think
i could ever forget a certain
detail about that day.' 

Jisung stared at the cup, not knowing what to do. He didn't want to waste Minho's money and just throw it away, but at the same time, he felt like if he drank it it would give him false hope. Instead, Jisung just turned to his seatmate. 

"Hey, Jihoon. Do you want this?" Jisung said, offering him the drink. Jihoon looked at him weirdly for a moment, but took the drink anyway. Jisung just put the note in the smallest pocket of his bookbag, not wanting to get up again. 

Wednesday

Today, there was a hoodie. 

'you always talked about how
much you loved this hoodie,
but since it was my favorite too,
i only ever let you borrow it. ig
it's finally time to part ways with
it. anything for my perfect princess.'

Jisung put the note and the hoodie in his bag. 

Thursday

Today, there was a 3 Musketeers. 

'everytime we stopped by a
convenience store, you always
made sure to grab one. i thought
 i'd save you a trip today,
and bring it to you.' 

He ate the candy bar and put the note in the same pocket of his backpack.

Friday 

To end the week, there was Jisung's favorite food: Cheesecake.

'i figured i should save the best for today. it's fresh from that bakery downtown you like. enjoy <3'

There was no way he was going to throw away the precious cheesecake so he saved it for lunch and ate it then, still keeping the note in the same spot as the rest.