12

Wednesday

"What?" Jisung asked, startled, but he put his shoes back anyway.

"Stay the night. I'll go lay Minhee down in his bed and then we can go back to my room. I mean, if you want." Jisung just nodded. 

"Do you need any help with him?" Minho shook his head and slowly got up, making sure he didn't wake up his brother. He gently picked the toddler up and started walking up the stairs, Jisung following close behind. When Minho set him down in bed, he started to slightly stir but after Minho just rubbed his back for a second, he calmed back down. Minho and Jisung quietly walked to the older's bedroom. 

"Do you want to wear some of my clothes to sleep? I'm sure jeans aren't too comfy." 

"Yes, please. If it's fine with you, could I just have a pair of sweatpants? I don't usually sleep with a shirt." 

"I don't either, I'm fine with that." Minho went and got them both pairs of sweats and they changed, not caring about the other seeing them. It's not like they hadn't seen it before anyways. Once they were done, they just laid down and looked at each other. It didn't take long for Jisung to pull the older closer. 

"Why are you being all shy all of a sudden?" Jisung chuckled, playing with the older's hair. Minho melted in his embrace, wrapping an arm around the younger's waist. 

"I don't know, I just didn't know what you wanted to do. If you just wanted to sleep or if you wanted to cuddle or whatever." Jisung lightly kissed the top of Minho's head. 

"Don't be afraid to ask. If you're not sure, just ask." Minho nodded. 

"Sungie?"

"Yes, baby?" Minho looked up at the younger. 

"Will you kiss me?" Jisung grinned and leaned down, connecting their lips. Minho loved the affection. The kiss wasn't heated, just gentle. Neither of them had intentions of having sex, they just wanted to kiss. When they pulled apart, they just stared at each other. 

"You should probably go to sleep. I know you're tired." 

"But what if I just want to keep kissing you?" 

"You have all the time in the world to do that. Sleep, baby." Minho quickly pecked Jisung one more time before resting his head on the younger's chest. He could hear Jisung's heartbeat. Minho could listen to the steady beat for hours. Without realizing, he slowly started falling asleep in the younger's embrace. 

Thursday

The next morning, Jisung woke up to his phone ringing. He tried not to wake the older up as he answered the call, not checking the ID. 

"Hello?" Jisung felt the older stir against him. 

"Jisung, thank god you're okay." There was a sigh of relief from the other end. "Where are you and why didn't you text or call me." 

"Mom, I'm so sorry. My friend and I were hanging out and we fell asleep. I'll make sure I text you next time." Minho looked up at Jisung, confused. 

"Which friend?" 

"You don't know him. His name is Minho. He plays basketball with Hyunjin." 

"Oh, is he that kind of friend?" Minho tried not to laugh when he heard Jisung's mom over the phone. 

"Mom." Jisung whined. 

"I'm sorry, I just want to know what's going on in my baby's life." 

"Alright, I should probably start getting ready for school. Love you, see you later." He hung up and just stared at Minho, who was grinning up at him. 

"You didn't answer her question. Am I that kind of friend, Sungie?" 

"You already know you are." Jisung pecked Minho's lips. "Now shut up." Jisung was obviously embarrassed. 

"It's weird seeing you like this. Usually you're all big-daddy. Now you're just baby sungie." Minho pinched his cheek. 

"Oh, I'll show you big-daddy if you don't quit teasing me." Minho sat up, a playful smirk on his face. 

"I don't think I wanna quit then." Jisung crawled over and hovered over Minho. 

"Not right now." He whispered, planting a kiss on the older's cheek and getting off the bed. "Can I wear some of your clothes?" Minho nodded and got up, heading to his closet. He picked out sorta-matching outfits for the two. Jisung wore black jeans, a white t-shirt, and a blue cardigan, while Minho wore black jeans and a blue jumper. Once they both finished getting ready, they went to school together in Minho's car. They got a few weird looks for walking into the school and first period together, especially while wearing matching outfits, but nobody really cared. 

-- 

"So, what's up with you two?" Hyunjin asked, his mouth full of food. 

"Don't talk with your mouth full." Seungmin scolded, smacking the older's shoulder. Hyunjin quickly swallowed the food in his mouth before repeating the question. 

"Who?" Jeongin asked, looking around the table. 

"Minho and Jisung. You're the talk of the town. Not really, but I did hear a few people talking about you two coming together. And your clothes." 

"What about it?" Jisung shrugged. 

"I dunno, you just seem very coupley." 

"Just a couple of bros." Minho said before wrapping his arm around Jisung's shoulder. 

"Okay, yeah, never say that again." Jisung shrugged Minho's arm off. The whole table cringed at Minho. 

"Jisung, are you not telling me something?" Felix looked at him, skeptically. 

"Dude, nothing's going on. Just cause I'm wearing his clothes doesn't mean we're together." 

"Wait, what?" Changbin asked, choking on his water. 

"What?" Jisung looked around the table, confused.

"Those are Minho's clothes?" Changbin questioned.

"Oh, yeah." 

"Minho, you lie-" Changbin started before Minho interrupted him. 

"It's not like that. He was helping my babysit Minhee and ended up staying the night." 

"Mhm, that's where it starts and then you fall in love." Hyunjin said. "Jisung, I better be the first person you tell when you two start dating.

"Uhm, I'm the best friend. I'm priority." Felix said. 

"Yeah, no. We're blood related. I'm first." Hyunjin argued. The two went back and forth for a minute. 

"Are we all just collectively forgetting that I'm straight?" Minho asked. 

"Who knows? Maybe Jisung will be the one to change that. Or cause your sexual awakening." Minho just sighed while the rest of the table started talking about how Minho and Jisung would make a great couple. 

"Just ignore them, they're gonna drop it after a few days." Jisung said, making sure Minho didn't get too annoyed with their friends.